By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE4 Wii game confirmed

A LOT of wii owners were not gamecube owners (my personal opinion). Thus, this makes sense for them to rerelease the game. I'll be picking it up.

Around the Network
euclid said:
A LOT of wii owners were not gamecube owners (my personal opinion). Thus, this makes sense for them to rerelease the game. I'll be picking it up.

i have gamecube, but for this game, i'm actually more interested in the style of gameplay (using nunchuk and remote as opposed to just a normal gc remote). im sure the motion sensing will play a big part in bringing all the fun. :)

btw. anyone else miss the thumbs-up in the emotion icon?

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

euclid said:

Given its sales, a lot of GameCube owners (and PS2 owners for that matter) didn't play it either.

Hus said:
diamuerto said:

The Resident Evil 4 port to Wii has been confirmed. It will use the wiimote, have the gc graphics, and the added content from the ps2 version.

Edit: Can someone post this in the news section. It's not working for me.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/778/778248p1.html

what a joke.

Hey Hus, do you consider Ninja Gaiden Sigma to be a joke? It's just an old ass port with updated graphics.

No, you probably don't, because it looks like a great game. So does this. And considering it's a third person shooter, it should play really well on the Wii. Now if this was Capcom's only Wii game, it would be some pretty sad Support. But it isn't, it's just one of the games they're working on.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Hus said:
diamuerto said:

The Resident Evil 4 port to Wii has been confirmed. It will use the wiimote, have the gc graphics, and the added content from the ps2 version.

Edit: Can someone post this in the news section. It's not working for me.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/778/778248p1.html

what a joke.

Hey Hus, do you consider Ninja Gaiden Sigma to be a joke? It's just an old ass port with updated graphics.

No, you probably don't, because it looks like a great game. So does this. And considering it's a third person shooter, it should play really well on the Wii. Now if this was Capcom's only Wii game, it would be some pretty sad Support. But it isn't, it's just one of the games they're working on.

LOL GC graphics... does NGS have Xbox graphics ? so its the same thing as the old gen stuff. 

imagine the released Ace combat 5 on Ps3 with the only differance being it will use the sixaxis, that would be a freaking JOKE!!!

Around the Network

Wii controls would make this game very much worth it to buy again...especially since they're making another game as well. Resident Evil 4 is a game worth playing again, especially with Wii control.

Ace Combat 5 with just SixAxis controls added would probably be considered a joke, yes...what's your point? SixAxis is a joke? I think pointing and shooting with the Wiimote in RE4 is more of a gameplay change than just tilting a controller like Ace Combat would do.

EDIT:  P.S.  LOL'ing on every post sure isn't annoying or childish...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )