By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Natal, if the left arm doens't work....try the right (sigh)

jneul said:

oh dear that is not good, but it confirms my suspicions:(:( this is why all natal showing's are super secret

So super secret they're being shown on the 15th.

Why are you even acting upset with the sad faces? everyone knows your game ...

Around the Network
welshbloke said:
Calling all doomsayers more inconclusive proof available for ridicule.

Inconclusive proof of what?  If anything, there's inconclusive proof that Natal actually does work well.  I would think the burden, in this case, is for MS to provide that proof... not for them to just hype it so fanboys drool.

the2bears - the indie shmup blog

haters will hate. This is an alpha showing, the same people in this thread have defended games graphics because they were in alpha stages, this product is in alpha stage, the whole point of these tests is to find problems like these & fix them.

@seece

so true.

tuscaniman said:
OMG Natal is doomed! Hey OP did you actually spend time on youtube looking for vids of Natal not working properly so you could start a troll thread? Thats pretty sad really. I'm sure I could find videos of the Move not working properly as well but I have better things to do.

good luck with that task, i doubt you will find any such video

@seece i'm a hardware geekess i think i have the right to state my view and it's because of how tasking it is for natal to take in all that complex information, if you want to know more details i can explain but i am not sure you may want to know, call me biased all you want but i am basing it on my professional knowledge on how hardware/software  is developed

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Holy crap!  What are the odds of something that is not released having glitches!

Damn devs are so lazy these days!

Around the Network

ooOOo boy! yet another trigger happy moment for natal and or xbox 360 haters ;)

just wait till E3.

natal looks amazing.....

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Seece said:
jneul said:

oh dear that is not good, but it confirms my suspicions:(:( this is why all natal showing's are super secret

ha i was waiting for this lad to show up and abuse. I know your game too buddy.

maverick40 said:
Seece said:
jneul said:

ha i was waiting for this lad to show up and abuse. I know your game too buddy.

What game would that be? making blatantly true statements (That jneul isn't actually sad about this)

jneul said:
tuscaniman said:
OMG Natal is doomed! Hey OP did you actually spend time on youtube looking for vids of Natal not working properly so you could start a troll thread? Thats pretty sad really. I'm sure I could find videos of the Move not working properly as well but I have better things to do.

good luck with that task, i doubt you will find any such video

@seece i'm a hardware geekess i think i have the right to state my view and it's because of how tasking it is for natal to take in all that complex information, if you want to know more details i can explain but i am not sure you may want to know, call me biased all you want but i am basing it on my professional knowledge on how hardware/software  is developed

I pity your company if this is your "professional" opinion jneul.  You have no idea how the software api works for Natal so you cannot make any such comments in any professional sense.  You're basing your opinion on guesswork of what you think is happening, not on any actual facts, that is neither professional or unbiased I'm afraid. 

Can we not leave the Natal trolling till we're closer to E3, I'm sure there is already another 20-30 threads on here you could have posted this video in that slate Natal anyway.

On the no video of MOve issues, the very first public unveiling the guy had depth perception issues with the software and couldn't hit a object mapped in a 3D space.  Thats just one example off the top of my head, the difference is I understand that products go through various testing stages before features are finalised for the retail sector hence I wouldn't bother criticizing it.