By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New member here....

First off, I like the name Auron. Auron was my favorite character in FFX. Secondly, welcome and follow the advice of Words of Wisdom. Your post was pure gold WoW. Well said. BTW are you Gballzack?

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Auron said:

Any advice on how to conduct myself here?

Stupid people get eaten.

You will be accused of being GBallzack at least 5 times if you get an anime avatar or post pictures of anime.

You are contractually obligated to use the phrase "Well said " at least once a week.

Post count is an indication of quality.  Anyone with over 250 posts is good and anyone with over 5,000 that isn't a moderator is probably a spammer, jerk, or both.

Bashing the Wii without a solid argument will piss off 50% of the community.

Bashing the PS3 without a solid argument will piss off 30% of the community and amuse 70% of it.

Bashing the 360 without a solid argument will make mrstickball cry.

Do not be afraid if johnlucas magically appears and makes a 12 paragraph post in your thread.

Be afraid if Dodece appears and makes a 4-5 paragraph post in your thread.

Insulting someone in an argument means you lose that argument.

Avoid threads made by legend11.  They are never productive.  Ever.

Knowledge of Kim Possible is not necessary for posting, but helpful.  Hikabika boo?

If naznatips or lordthenightknight disagrees with you, you are wrong.

If people bother you, tell them to go "BenKenobi" themselves.

Making threads about things that have already been discussed will get you mocked.

Onna76 and Lolita and GBallzack (whichever account she uses atm) and PS-She (?) are gamer girls.  As such, you must treat them like "one of the guys."

If you like the PS3, read MikeB's posts.  If you don't, read sieanr's posts.  If you see both in the same thread, put on a flame-proof vest; you will need it.

Purple is a flavor as well as a color.  Never forget this. It could come in handy sometime.

Be kind.  Be courteous.  Listen to Words of Wisdom.  Eat stupid people.

wow!!!  interesting information :O

Auron said:

Any advice on how to conduct myself here?

I have a Wii, and plan on getting a PS3 whenever it gets some games that interest me.

Hey! And welcome! Seems we're getting a lot of new members lately, word must be spreading!

This is by far my favourite site of late, and in fact the only place I post regularly. Most of the people here are nice, but some may take offense by things that seem strange to others. Avoid bashing consoles and calling people names, and that'll be a good start I suppose. Oh, and don't provoke the mod's... Yes, its been done!

Again, welcome! May your flamevest hold true and your tongue lash those who lieth... Or maketh rumps of themselves. 

@ Words Of Wisdom

You never cease to amaze me

@ Auron

Welocme. Avoid saying anything negative about any of the systems (Especially the white one), because you will piss that camp off (Whichever system you talk about), they will call you a troll, or say you're flamebating. I hope you know what those mean, because you will be reading them alot.

All in all, have a good time but I think you'll be fine because you own a Wii

See Ya :)

hahaha WoW, awesome :D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!