By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter believes Nintendo has nothing interesting for E3 but 3DS

STOP POSTING THINGS THIS GUY SAYS. HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING LEAST OF ALL GAMING.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
Shonen said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Galaki said:
He actually said PS3 Move is the WiiHD. Hence, making his "prediction" correct.

You see? He can bend reality to fit his predictions. We previously thought Steve Jobs was a demi-god for his Reality Distortion Field, Pachter is even stronger, he isn't just able to bend macaques' perception of reality, but reality itself!!!    

Bazzinga !

All people who trust their money to Patcher had fall in one more of his pranks.

-Now no kidding, you must be crazy to trust to your money to someone who say something like that.

Disbelief is the first natural reaction, then you'll see the light and the Gates of Heaven will open!

Obviously, if you keep on being stubborn and He thinks it's worth to save your soul, He could just walk on water again...    

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Can't someone just gag this prick Pachter. Like for forever.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Hasn't Nintendo been focusing on the idea of focused press these days at E3. I suspect the E3 showing will be mostly 3ds with some Wii stuff. That's not because they won't have other stuff, it's because they want to make sure to start the 3DS mass consumer interest.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

.jayderyu said:
Hasn't Nintendo been focusing on the idea of focused press these days at E3. I suspect the E3 showing will be mostly 3ds with some Wii stuff. That's not because they won't have other stuff, it's because they want to make sure to start the 3DS mass consumer interest.

This is very well noted , and as we saw for the last month , nintendo does not need a huge event to give us trailers and info on upcoming games... 

-Xenoblade rules ...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

He's not an idiot. He's trying to fool investors so that they support the other systems. His comments are to get them to stop insisting developer support the Wii.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

KylieDog said:
Shonen said:

3-Vitality sensor , may fail , but looking back to DSs , Wiis, Motionplus , and BALANCE BOARD (that he also sad that would fail) I think nintendo may hit a home run here...

Can count the number of games that support the balance board on your fingers, I call that a failure for something thats been out so long.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Balance_Board

Do your research.

Also, failure is not a subjective thing to one person. You don't get to just invent conditions for things that are succeses to not be.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I feel like even just covering the games from Nintendo that we know about would be a big deal since there's not much out there about them right now. And 3DS on its own is cool enough to put nintendo in a good spot

LordTheNightKnight said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Balance_Board

Do your research.

Also, failure is not a subjective thing to one person. You don't get to just invent conditions for things that are succeses to not be.

Shiiit, that list doesn't even have Kororinpa 2 on it, so it's actually incomplete.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

KylieDog said:
Shonen said:

3-Vitality sensor , may fail , but looking back to DSs , Wiis, Motionplus , and BALANCE BOARD (that he also sad that would fail) I think nintendo may hit a home run here...

Can count the number of games that support the balance board on your fingers, I call that a failure for something thats been out so long.

Uh, the balance board wasn't actually supposed to be supported by a ton of games anyway. The fact that Wii Fit sold over 20 million (and was closing in on the PS3 at one point) is something I'd consider successful. The Vitality Sensor will probably be the same.

Wii Motion Plus, on the other hand, kind of came with the promise that more games would support it. I'll wait a bit longer (after E3) before calling judgement on that one...