By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name Your Problem!

Name Your Problem!

I like you 8 100.00%

Total:8

Intelligence/common sense - For the past few weeks I've felt dumb, it's really knocked my confidence. It's because I've been making more than my fair share of silly mistakes, ones that I shouldn't be making. They all seem to have lumped together in the same few weeks, it's been frustrating. I'll get over it though, just got to work through it.

Money - I need more of it. But then again so does everyone.

George Lucas - Seriously, can we just lock him in a maximum security prison cell for life so he can never influence Star Wars again? I don't want to see it in 3D, I don't wan't new CGI characters and Han Solo shot first.

Around the Network

I still love her. I can't make it stop. When I told her that I was happy with my life and not to call me anymore, I lied because my girlfriend was right beside me.

d21lewis said:
I still love her. I can't make it stop. When I told her that I was happy with my life and not to call me anymore, I lied because my girlfriend was right beside me.

You still love your ex?, thats is one of the worst feeling in life, seriously, im kinnda still there, its so unreal in a way

besides that my problems are

unhappiness , nothing really makes me happy only content

feeling lonely, most of the time, even when im with friends sometimes

hard to fall asleep

d21lewis said:

Dude that feeling sucks. I know all too well how that feels, so here's a song that got me through some tough times.

* They removed the original one that I liked! F you youtube -_-

this will have to do:

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson