By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name Your Problem!

Name Your Problem!

I like you 8 100.00%

Total:8

The world is far too full of happiness. In this thread, you shall post the things about yourself that bring you down. Do you have a bad case of body odor? Do you suffer from social anxiety? Are you a sex addict (men don't get to answer this one)?

So, post your problems and bask in the knowledge that there are other people here with problems too.

One of my many problems:  I contantly make sexual puns around women I like.

Around the Network

Slowpoke Avatars...

And I like my alcohol more than I probably should :D

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I'm a sex addict.

Rainbird said:
I'm a sex addict.

Read the OP "Are you a sex addict (men don't get to answer this one)?"

Unless you are saying you are really a woman... or a tranny?

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:
Rainbird said:
I'm a sex addict.

Read the OP "Are you a sex addict (men don't get to answer this one)?"

Unless you are saying you are really a woman... or a tranny?

I have a problem with rules.

Around the Network

Depression, social phobia (I get panic attacks in some situations) & agoraphobia. All of those are most likely related to low self-esteem & negative thoughts. I have no idea how to stop it and I'm not exactly a functional person in society.

Sometimes I think to myself, okay today I'm going to pretend to be super confident and act like nothing's wrong and everything goes well until I get into a (personally) difficult social situation, my mind goes blank, I don't know how to react and that makes me panic (sometimes teary). Then I think I end up looking like an idiot and we're back to square one. Usually I end up feeling even worse after that.

Sucking it up doesn't work in this case. I know, conciously, that it is irrational thoughts, emotions and behaviour but when I end up in an issue, then everything goes berserk. @_@

I suffer from LCD OCD.

Every time I get a new LCD device I check it for any spot on dead pixel. I usually find at least one defect on each LCD screen.. then I must replace them!! Its very expensive but I have to have perfect LCD displays.. or it bothers me to no end and I become obsessed with LCD spots.

an ingrowing toenail (discussthing i no) it hurts like a bitch!

I have a problem with being in crowds and with injections.

Problems are a fact of life, like death and taxes...

For me, I'm inherently lazy... have family problems especially with Dad... battling a cold/flu virus.... trying to lose a little weight (10 pounds) and cant even do that?!?!?...

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.