By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When will you give up video gaming? (If ever?)

I've quit gaming until the 25th May.
that's when my exams finish.

it's difficult: I've got Gow3, bioshock 2, U2 and HR all lined up and calling my name in their shiny boxes and come-hither cases.

...always calling me.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

I will stop gaming once digital distribution takes over.

dtewi said:

No way in hell that the average gamer is 35.

damnright...must be at least 40 - 45 yo these days.

I'm gonna stop....WHEN I DIE.

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

never ever

Around the Network

not even dead going to stop me

lol I will quit if sony ever stop making consoles or stop making games, they keep me happy:):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

i think i will probably sit in a retirement home with my Playstation 8, talking to my Eyepets, ranting about the virtual worlds all the young kids play in today, since that is NOT real gaming anymore! Going on about how the PS8 was the pinnacle of consoles, and everything since then is simply inferior! And I keep arguing about it with my roommate and his XBOX-Infinity ..and milos son!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
i think i will probably sit in a retirement home with my Playstation 8, talking to my Eyepets, ranting about the virtual worlds all the young kids play in today, since that is NOT real gaming anymore! Going on about how the PS8 was the pinnacle of consoles, and everything since then is simply inferior! And I keep arguing about it with my roommate and his XBOX-Infinity ..and milos son!

epic lol:):) lol knowing our luck ps8 will be so powerful it will be running a virtual world with all of us in it ;) the matrix reborn lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:
Porcupine_I said:

epic lol:):) lol knowing our luck ps8 will be so powerful it will be running a virtual world with all of us in it ;) the matrix reborn lol

i recycled it from my own thread about the subject

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=88330

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’