By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Black Wii new prcie

Yo can find now the black Wii for 199'95 € in GAME stores.... That's not a big discount but it's a discount and it yhis puts black Wii under of the 200€ psicological barrier.

What do you think?.. this move will bring a boost in sales in Europe or just will keep sales steady?

Around the Network

The typo in the topic sounds kinda funny in czech language

Anyway, I think the Wii is going to get a boost this year, no question about it, but it will be because of the coming games and not this.

If you want to play/exchange stuff online with me, just send me a message

PAL Region, country set to UK [Wii] 8714 6838 0977 5469

COD W@W FC: 2966 5176 6725
COD MW [Reflex] FC: 3568 2083 1513
Monster Hunter Tri Name: Cobra ID: TJCXVR
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 FC: 5199 8914 0552
SSB Brawl FC: 4641 1109 2262
GoldenEye 007 FC: 0136 4916 1439
Trackmania FC: 0905 1720 9842
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom UAS FC: 1850 4714 0865

[3DS] 1246 - 8738 - 3987

I think people are putting too much faith in the color itself. Its the content of the bundle that will move hardware, if anything.

Too bad im a a poor guy , cuz i would love to get myself a black Wii , it is so Revolution ...
But i need get my self a new mobile , and later this year a 3DS ...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Mummelmann said:
I think people are putting too much faith in the color itself. Its the content of the bundle that will move hardware, if anything.

Content is there to catch new customers.

New colour is there to sell it to existing ones with white Wii ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

I bought my black Wii last November for 199€...I thought everywhere in Europe you can buy the black Wii since last year.

ganondorf7799 said:
I bought my black Wii last November for 199€...I thought everywhere in Europe you can buy the black Wii since last year.

Exactly, and it hasn't worked wonders, which is why I want to know why so many people think its gonna be a miracle to skyrocket hardware sales in NA. Its a good bundle imo but not when you compare it to an Elite 360 with 4 games at the same price.

If I do end up buying a Wii though, it'll most certainly be a black one, my entire media setup is black so I can't have a white console in there!

Cobra_ said:
The typo in the topic sounds kinda funny in czech language

Anyway, I think the Wii is going to get a boost this year, no question about it, but it will be because of the coming games and not this.

It makes me think of the "Fal'cie" from FF13!

And while I probably won't get a black Wii (too much content in my white Wii), I sorta want one.  I may buy one on impulse.  A hot new color for a good price will only help things.

Mummelmann said:
ganondorf7799 said:

Exactly, and it hasn't worked wonders, which is why I want to know why so many people think its gonna be a miracle to skyrocket hardware sales in NA. Its a good bundle imo but not when you compare it to an Elite 360 with 4 games at the same price.

If I do end up buying a Wii though, it'll most certainly be a black one, my entire media setup is black so I can't have a white console in there!

Did you see Wii Sports Resort is selling better in Others than in the US? And the last few weeks even the Wii itself is selling better there...probably we won't see a great boost but sales should start being up YoY for many months (maybe untile October, when the Wii had a price cut last year), and that would happen because of games (SMG2 and hopefully Xenoblade in Japan) AND the bundle. Actually this is a great deal, for the same price you get 50$ more of value: I think more people, even without knowing this now, will buy a Wii just when they see the new bundle.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)