By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The best Mario TV AD EVER - From Super Mario galaxy 2!

I just love it , its and in my opinion is the best Mario commercial for NA ever ! And i also really happy to see that Nintendo finally change the Wii tv ads , -can you believe that this ad shows not even a single second of people playing the game in a white living roon ? I also love the 80/90 feeling

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

DUDE spoilers!

I had to stop watching half the way through lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I suspect the People playing and smiling in a white room style ad will return for Wii Party and maybe Wii Vitality.

Anyway, is good ad

It looks exactly like an ad for Disneyland

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

scottie said:
I suspect the People playing and smiling in a white room style ad will return for Wii Party and maybe Wii Vitality.

Anyway, is good ad

Yeah , i can see both Wii party and Wii relax , using that scheme , also will Natal and Sony' move , i think that white furniture market will have get bigger this year ...

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
DUDE spoilers!

but, they practically showed scraps from already seen footage

morenoingrato said:
darthdevidem01 said:
DUDE spoilers!

Yeah we all ready saw it , but people at home has not , also nintendo made a 5min long video for the japanese site full of new footage.

Shonen said:
morenoingrato said:
darthdevidem01 said:
DUDE spoilers!

Yeah we all ready saw it , but people at home has not , also nintendo made a 5min long video for the japanese site full of new footage.

I admit the japanesse one was too much, but this one showed barely nothing, it was perfect for a comercial

Holy balls, that was good! Hopefully we see that ad over here in Australia.

i like it :)