By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - All good thing come to an end. Halo 2 down to just one final player.

So... he's playing with himself now? :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

nice

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

What, you have to pay for an online service and they don't even support their games for long???

jlauro said:
What, you have to pay for an online service and they don't even support their games for long???

Lucky you never bought any EA Sports titles in the past few years, you would have been way more confused...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
jlauro said:

Lucky you never bought any EA Sports titles in the past few years, you would have been way more confused...!

But there you don't pay the online services...

Around the Network
Dazkarieh said:
SHMUPGurus said:
jlauro said:

But there you don't pay the online services...

Still, the games kind of become obsolete after a year already, no? Might as well buy used, and we all know how this doesn't help the industry...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

lol Sgt Johnson 

RIP

Hardcore and casual are thrown around all the time on this site and virtually have no meaning anymore. That said, this is probably one of the most hardcore (most dedicated) things I've heard of recently. Other than that bejeweled player. lol..

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

The end of a legend. Of all of the millions and millions of people who played Halo 2 online, this guy is the sole survivor. Pretty cool. I agree with others who say that Microsoft should recognize this guy somehow. There is some serious loyalty and dedication (and possible dementia) being displayed here.

Those musicians from "Titanic" should come to his house and play him off. "It's been a pleasure".

he just got kicked by bungie.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good