By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The worst article i ever see in my life - Yes it comes from IGN.COM -

LordTheNightKnight said:
This is what wiki sites call a stub. It just uses up a page and is pointless.

so thats why it didn't make any sence. thanks for clearring that up for me.

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
This is what wiki sites call a stub. It just uses up a page and is pointless.

No, a stub at least contains a tiny bit of information.  This has none.

Oh no the media is biased against the Wii!

Shonen said:
Gnac said:
Rule 1: You do not talk about Wii Party.
Rule 2: You do NOT talk about Wii Party.

Why ?

I did not got that memo.

It's a reference to the movie Fight Club.

Signature goes here!

Wow. Yea, the article definitely leaves a lot ot be desired. I at first thought maybe there was an actual article somewhere else. But i was wrong. so very wrong.

Around the Network

At least you didn't post a link to it, encouraging everyone to click and read.... Seriously people everyone needs to stop going to IGN.com. Its that simple.... Don't click any links or read anything from that site or you are just helping them think their 'journalism' is good and click worthy. I admit I used to go there a lot a couple years ago but stopped after I noticed their content getting worse and worse. Resist and you will soon forget all about them except when someone else posts something and you will chuckle :)

Current Favorites:
Wii - Muramasa, MH3, Metroid Trilogy, RS2, Okami, RE4, COD, Dead Space, Scarface
PC - L4D, TF2, BFBC2, Killing Floor, Aquaria, Warsow, many UDK indie games
Mods - MechWarrior:Living Legends, Star Wars: Galatic Warfare, PVKII, Goldeneye Source, L4D mods
PS3 - Demon Souls, Way of the Samurai 3
Social Modding Club: ModDb | Steam

It is basically an article stating there is nothing new to say other than what is already known. Good read.

Unfortunately this is nothing new.

Many of the posts in this thread are longer than that "article".

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Slow news day I guess