By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ModNation Racers will be better than that Nintendo racer

Too bad OP got busted already, would have been so much fun to see Wii fans go berzerk.(LOL)

Around the Network
XxXProphecyXxX said:
Too bad OP got busted already, would have been so much fun to see Wii fans go berzerk.(LOL)

Why wouldn't they still?  I am stating that ModNation Racers will outsell two first party Nintendo games.  That's enough to enrage some people out there.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Bamboleo said:
ModNations is nice yeah.

But the Karting king will ever be Mario Kart. It is since the Snes days.

Mario Kart Wii isn't at 22M for no reason. ModNations may sell what? 2 million?

sales doens't mean it's a better game.

but seriously it looks like modnation racer IS, a better a game as far a quality and features are concerned,

gamers don't play sales, but games.

freebs2 said:
I have to try it before I decide which is better, is there a demo out yet?
I don't agree with spaghetti-like arms statement, MK has multiple control schemes and also holding the wiimote sideways, like a weel, works really well in my opinion.

He wasn't referring to MK, ROFL.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

sold my copy of marioK Wii, imo its boring

il be getting MNR later on, it looks to offer far more gameplay

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

bashing a game before it comes out. yes it won't sell as much of mario kart but it will be a good game.

what a good thread, your so good at stoping flame wars.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Skeeuk said:
sold my copy of marioK Wii, imo its boring

il be getting MNR later on, it looks to offer far more gameplay

Good for you.

Now this is the type of answer that I'm looking for.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Damn! We do NOT read the whole OP around here (yes, I'm including me because he totally got me too)!

Bamboleo said:
ModNations is nice yeah.

Couldn't said better myself! Let this game sale more then 22 million then we can talk. You could say that Sonic All Star Racing is a better game than Mario Kart Wii. Where is that at on 3 consoles? 

ModNation Racer is going to suffer the same fate as LBP! Average sales 2 to 3 million maybe. Then get a price cut called Greatest Hit to maybe hit 5 million. Until the make part 2 in 2 years just like LBP 2. Which is funny by the way. A UGC game that has DLC is still getting a sequel within 2 years.

What's the point of making  stuff it they are going to make a new game. 

Mario Kart has moved on from a design point a view. It's not about remaking the gameplay. They tried that with Double Dash. The game has to be fun, and entertaining. That is what Mario Kart is!

Sales mean more then most of you want to believe! Sales mean their is a desire of need to have something. If a game is great and no one plays it how do you know how great it is. A real great game is seen and played by all or as many who wants to play it.

If PS3 owners don't go out and buy this game by the boat loads. Why would none PS3 owners want to go and buy it!

Oh Ya just saw the joke at the end. Sorry I was looking at your post scanning with my Anti Fanboy Device!

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

TheWon said:
Bamboleo said:
ModNations is nice yeah.

Couldn't said better myself! Let this game sale more then 22 million then we can talk. You could say that Sonic All Star Racing is a better game than Mario Kart Wii. Where is that at on 3 consoles? 

ModNation Racer is going to suffer the same fate as LBP! Average sales 2 to 3 million maybe. Then get a price cut called Greatest Hit to maybe hit 5 million. Until the make part 2 in 2 years just like LBP 2. Which is funny by the way. A UGC game that has DLC is still getting a sequel within 2 years.

What's the point of making  stuff it they are going to make a new game. 

Mario Kart has moved on from a design point a view. It's not about remaking the gameplay. They tried that with Double Dash. The game has to be fun, and entertaining. That is what Mario Kart is!

Sales mean more then most of you want to believe! Sales mean their is a desire of need to have something. If a game is great and no one plays it how do you know how great it is. A real great game is seen and played by all or as many who wants to play it.

If PS3 owners don't go out and buy this game by the boat loads. Why would none PS3 owners want to go and buy it!

lol this is hilarious

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!