By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Video: ModNation Racers CRAZY LONG load times.

1,5 minute loading screen to start up the game, 1 minute loading to start a single race?

This game indeed looks awesome, but come on!

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
1,5 minute loading screen to start up the game, 1 minute loading to start a single race?

As said: not the case with my review copy, even though mine was connected to the net and technically should load longer as it had to check that status as well... downloading other tracks for example even only took several seconds.

Starting a match online even only took 30 seconds in the game room (to allow additional people in the race) and 30 seconds to boot up the actual race.

Damn, The load times were really long in the beta.  I'd kinda hoped that they'd fixed it by now though....

The dude abides   

papflesje said:
Chrizum said:

As said: not the case with my review copy, even though mine was connected to the net and technically should load longer as it had to check that status as well... downloading other tracks for example even only took several seconds.

Starting a match online even only took 30 seconds in the game room (to allow additional people in the race) and 30 seconds to boot up the actual race.

i'm relieved it's not the case for everyone, u just game me peace of mind

i still want this game, i hope they'll patch whatever causes these extreme loading times for some people

That's terrible. This is definitely not a game for me unless they fix it. I get irritated by having 10 seconds of loading time -_-

Oh, and is choosing menu options by driving the only way to do it? That would be irritating in the long run as well...

Around the Network

Looks like the slogan form LBP has changed into WaitCreateShare....It's slower than lighting up my wood-stove.

papflesje said:
load times are 30 seconds for a race. I can confirm as I've played the review copy to death

That's all I wanted to know. Thank u

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

forest-spirit said:

That's terrible. This is definitely not a game for me unless they fix it. I get irritated by having 10 seconds of loading time -_-

Oh, and is choosing menu options by driving the only way to do it? That would be irritating in the long run as well...

Nope, you can just press start and go anywhere you could go by driving. It's just another way of moving around :)

its only the initial game load thats long, the rest isnt to bad

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Omfg! They need to provide a patch or something, something that makes the game more efficient in terms of Loading cause boY!

PSN: HienTran2691

XBL: IVietCong