By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game informer review scores.Red dead beats SMG2!

Boutros said:
outlawauron said:
Boutros said:
alfredofroylan said:
I'm so excited ...... Wait a minute now we have threads for Game Informer reviews?

Well Game Informer is kind of big and more reliable than Edge for example.

O_O

I'm not a fan of Edge, but I still maintain that Game Informer is the worst video game publication in existance.

Really?

I can't think of any controversial score coming from them.

I get the magazine every month. They have horrible previews and editorals and the actual content of the review is even worse.

Their scoring methods are inconsistent and punish some games for things that are let go in others.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I was suscribed to that magazine, but the scores and my personal tastes began to differ too much, It is still good for news and exclusive content, but I just ignore its reviews altogether.

They gave No More Heroes a 6, and its one of my favorite games of all time, another examples are Dead Space Extraction a 7, Modern Warfare a 6.5, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon a 5.5, those are games that I like but they obviously don't, so we don't have the same tastes.

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
They gave Monster Hunter Tri a 7! I hate them XD but come on surely it's better than Trauma Team and Lost Planet 2?
I need to watch a gameplay video for RDR if it's so good.

trauma team is amazing man. (Atleast it's predecessors were)