By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game informer review scores.Red dead beats SMG2!

Boutros said:
alfredofroylan said:
I'm so excited ...... Wait a minute now we have threads for Game Informer reviews?

Well Game Informer is kind of big and more reliable than Edge for example.

I don't think that a 8.5 for Lost Planet 2 could be reliable. (Just compare with other reviews, comments and that mess of a demo that Capcom release)

Around the Network

ok. so...?

alfredofroylan said:
Boutros said:
alfredofroylan said:
I'm so excited ...... Wait a minute now we have threads for Game Informer reviews?

I don't think that a 8.5 for Lost Planet 2 could be reliable. (Just compare with other reviews, comments and that mess of a demo that Capcom release)

Well Lost Planet 2 is currently at 75 on metacritic. The difference is not that big.

Anyway it's not really hard to be more reliable than Edge.

Boutros said:
alfredofroylan said:

O_O

I'm not a fan of Edge, but I still maintain that Game Informer is the worst video game publication in existance.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

...figures...

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Boutros said:
alfredofroylan said:

O_O

I'm not a fan of Edge, but I still maintain that Game Informer is the worst video game publication in existance.

Really?

I can't think of any controversial score coming from them.

MoHun got robbed. Capcom should've bought more ad space. :/

They gave Monster Hunter Tri a 7! I hate them XD but come on surely it's better than Trauma Team and Lost Planet 2?
I need to watch a gameplay video for RDR if it's so good.

all those look like good reveiws except for iron man 2. didn't iron man1 get the same score?

GI scores are always sporadic but wow seeing Lost Planet so high and I didn't really expect RDR to be so high but congrats I guess