By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BULLSHIT TROPHIES!!

For the "Right back at ya" stunt, there is a spot in the north end of the Warren where an enemy appears on a catwalk that surrounds a building. You can corner the guy at the end of the catwalk. So I cornered him, and just waited until he started tossing bombs at me. It takes a while because he mainly just tries to shoot at you, but you can use your shield to block that fire.

Which one is "whack a mole"? Is that the one where you have to thunder drop a conduit?

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
For the "Right back at ya" stunt, there is a spot in the north end of the Warren where an enemy appears on a catwalk that surrounds a building. You can corner the guy at the end of the catwalk. So I cornered him, and just waited until he started tossing bombs at me. It takes a while because he mainly just tries to shoot at you, but you can use your shield to block that fire.

Which one is "whack a mole"? Is that the one where you have to thunder drop a conduit?

Ya, I tried doing it on a reaper conduit but he keeps running..might have to try it on one in the warren.

killzone 2 has some hard ones too, and it has wayyy 2 many. i take my hat off to anyone who has unlocked the platinum trophy

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

the infamous trophies are a pain, damn stunts, so hard.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Xbbjf9s said:
Arcturus said:

Ya, I tried doing it on a reaper conduit but he keeps running..might have to try it on one in the warren.

Are you referring to the Whack a Mole stunt? Are you trying to hit them with Thunder Drop by jumping off a building? Have you tried thunder dropping at ground level just by jumping in the air and thunder dropping? Should be easy on the conduits in the warren since they don't move as much and they pause to toss out the spider things.

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:
the infamous trophies are a pain, damn stunts, so hard.

Yes but nothing compared to uncharted crushing mode..not getting U2 just beacuse of that lol.

In my humble opinion, all trophies are bullshit and just annoy me. I wish you could turn them off somehow.

V-r0cK said:
Stuck on 91% trophies for SF4 cause of Hard Trial is soooo f***ing harddddd. Like talk about precision to the millisecond lol. Finishing Hard Trial will accomplish unlocking the rest of my trophies that'll lead to Platinum.

Anybody know if SSF4 has a Hard Trial and trophies require you to complete it? If so, i'll never attempt to Plat a SF game ever again lol

Yes it has like 840 hard trials its even harder than Sf4. Not only the hard trials but u have to beat the game with all characters on hardest difficulty and u have to reach rank c with all characters online.

On-topic: If u think inFamous trophies are hard then i'm afraid u don´t know what hard is. Try getting platinum on Ninja gaiden 2 , Street fighter 4. Warhawk and Wipeout hd.

About the blast shards, u get a trophy when u have 25%, 50% and 75% aswell so its more like 4 bronze trophies if u get all.

The most ridiculous for me is a silver trophy on Street fighter 4 where u must collect all icons. To be able to get all of them u must complete all hard trials which is by far easy plus u must win 500 online matches for just an icon o_O

Arcturus said:
Xbbjf9s said:
Arcturus said:

Are you referring to the Whack a Mole stunt? Are you trying to hit them with Thunder Drop by jumping off a building? Have you tried thunder dropping at ground level just by jumping in the air and thunder dropping? Should be easy on the conduits in the warren since they don't move as much and they pause to toss out the spider things.

I will try it there

Infamous trophies were easy for me. As somebody already stated, just constantly press L3 and fly thorugh the city. I also found the stunt part easy, don't know what you mean.
But yeah, KZ2 trophies are a pain. How the hell are you supposed to be under the best 1% of your server region?! There are people who play Killzone 2 24/7, so are you supposed to get that trophy if you don't have that much time to play? Normal people have to go to work and need to sleep, you know. These people apparently not.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.