By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ff7 ps3 confirmed ?

Knowing the ending of Dirge of Cerberus 2nd hand is one thing, but first hand? Im sorry.

OT: Legend of Dragoon 2

Likely: GT5: Coming November 2011.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Mummelmann said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I want a FFVII-2

no remake

As long as there's no singing or dancing, I'm all for.

Well only Yuffie really has the potential to be turned into that kinda person. Tifa too possibly.

BUT if Square-Enix could turn our beloved Yunnie into that hyper druggie slut she became in X-2 then I guess anyone even barrett can sing & dance!

Jokes aside FF7-2 is the logical option since we still don't know "what happens" after Dirge of Cerberus like LEo-J just said.

I loved hyper druggie yuna! (She was not slutty pshh) I loved her as she was skitzo, like me. D: (I'm not really skitzu)

But, I dunno, FFVII-2 or FFVII, I'd Like a final fantasy VII remake but square-enix said the dev time would have to be small. Though they could have changed their minds

Note that this is a "world exclusive reveal" in that mag, the game is not necessarily exclusive.

Ugh. Another FF7 rumor? Seriously...it won't happen. The Ps3 can't support towns remember? I'm all for VII-2.

I agree with Darth. An FF6 remake with beautiful HD and sound will eat the video game industry by storm.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Christian973 said:
Ugh. Another FF7 rumor? Seriously...it won't happen. The Ps3 can't support towns remember? I'm all for VII-2.

I agree with Darth. An FF6 remake with beautiful HD and sound will eat the video game industry by storm.

No - Squeenix apparently just doesn't know how to do towns, plenty of other games this gen on PS3 that had towns :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:
Christian973 said:
Ugh. Another FF7 rumor? Seriously...it won't happen. The Ps3 didn't do Traditional JRPG Towns in FFXIII because they aren't there? I'm all for VII-2.

No - Squeenix apparently just doesn't know how to do towns, plenty of other games this gen on PS3 that had towns :P

because there are towns in FFXIII, kids you should know this you've played them. Just not Traditional JRPG Towns :P, And Nier has towns anyways.

Swordy said:
Note that this is a "world exclusive reveal" in that mag, the game is not necessarily exclusive.

Hmm, I'm sure a lot of people would have missed that! Especially with the thread title. Good of you to point this out!

lets be honest if they were remaking ff7 they would have just started so they would have noting to reveal and everyone would be waiting 3-5 years they aint gonna announce it anytime soon but i do think they have begun making it after they put that thing on the web asking if poeple wanted the remake

I don't understand why Square Enix hasn't released a remake of FFVII yet; they've remade everything else and they would make a ton off of VII.

Maybe this is finally it.

darthdevidem01 said:
I want a FFVII-2

no remake

After Spice Girls Conquers the Fantasy World? (AKA Final Fantasy X-2) Seriously you want that?