By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid Showdown Round #2 - Rate MGS2!

10/10. I honestly don't see why some people don't like the game, i enjoyed playing as Raiden, interesting character. But Rose did piss me off sometimes though.

Around the Network

7/10. Fun game, horrible story, worst of its franchise by leagues.

10/10 Amazing game. Great storyline, although those who do not understand it automatically declare it as "Stupid." Raiden, although plagued with a terrible design, is a truly great character. Not to mention, the entire game was genius all around. Sure, playing as Snake is better than Raiden, but seriously, the game was fantastic.

8.75/10

I would rate it 8.5, it was the first MGS I played and it amazed me. I never knew a good game with shooter elements until I played it, compared to the other installments its not that good, but not comparing it to the other MGS-Games - it is awesome!

Around the Network

A good 7/10

7/10 worst MGS IMO

9/10 - an excellent game, the best of the series. Still in need of editing and an improvement in pace, however it was a great game.

9/10. Great game, Raiden is ok, but i would prefer a story with Snake.

9/10

The character,the plot,the presentation,the story, everything in the game is amazing! how can you NOT like this game? even the song in the credits is awesome!
yet it's not the best MGS ever.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!