By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which gaming system you bought and why?

First they got me a wii and it was fun playing it
Then a ps3 because I wanted it I'm happy with my purchase because I already got alot of games for it 6-7 i think =)

Around the Network

Wii - I most of been drunk and bored, sounds about right. Kinda fun

360- Everybody in America was to cheap to buy a PS3 + Halo is dah bomb!

PS3- I never quite on the best brand in gaming so far!

PEACE!

ps3 because of the exclusive games
I'm not into games like halo and gears so the xbox has not many games for me that realy stand out

I bought the Wii because at the time the ps3 was simply not worth it and the wii had alot of hype behind it where i live, then sold it.

Bought the ps3 because it was making a comeback that year with resistance 2 and killzone 2 coming out after and such.

Going to buy a 360 because of Halo Reach and the awesome games that have been begging me to play.

Bought a psp because i love connection it has with psn and multimedia options.

First pc, because it's awesome and I find the controls great esp for fps and RTS. I can do all my work, gaming and studying on it too.

As for PS3, Blu-ray and free online were some reasons but my number one reason is Gran Turismo 5 and I'm getting a bit bored now (bec no date) but I'm sure the excitement will come back once they announce a release date. Another reason is that the ps3 has some great exclusives I can't play on pc.

As for Wii, it's my brother's basically but I love Super mario galaxy on it and I can't wait to play the sequel. I might eventually try Monster Hunter Tri as well ;)

Around the Network

The wii because i play only nintendo consoles

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

- Gaming PC : i am kind of a graphic whore so i don't hesitate to update my rig every year.
- Wii : 30+ games and 2 consoles in house : definitely worth it !
- DS : 15+ games and 2 consoles in house : definitely worth it !
- Xbox360 : got it for 5 monthes, then sold it. I am not quite sure why i bought it in the first place...
- PS3 : about the same as the Xbox360. I have not sold it because maybe one day i will purchase some BR, who knows ?

One thing is sure : next-gen, Microsoft and Sony will have to put something heavy on the table to make me buy their product again. Nintendo is a no brainer (as is a high-end PC).

I bought the DS back in '05 because of Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow and Advance Wars Dual Strike. 40 something games purchased later and it's my most played system this gen.

I bought the 360 in because Wii's were still hard to find and I play it occasionally. I only plan on buying 2 more games (Bayonetta and ME 2) this year after I finish FFXIII. Maybe there will be something shown at E3 that will interest me.

Got a Wii for Nintendo games of course but I also own a solid collection of 3rd party titles. Second most played system behind DS but that might changed because Monster Hunter 3 in kind of addicting.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

MGS4. No seriously, it was just because of MGS4. Don't regret it at all tho.

360: Friends had it, cheaper than ps3

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB