By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Just ordered a 360...

JaggedSac said:
Leisure Suit Larry

Rofl!

Around the Network

You said Xbox 360 and RPG but you didnt say FABLE 2???????

Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect series, Bayonetta and Oblivion.

definitely look out for alan wake

I'm replaying dead rising to get my comp. % up right now. It's pretty dated, has those clunky 'stop and pop' gun controls like RE5 and the worst save system ever. Sorry Cypher but I have to differ on that. LO is the best JRPG on 360 I think. If you want open world wrpgs Oblivion and Fallout 3 if you haven't played them on another plat. Huge time wasters and slow to start but worth every minute to me. ME1 and 2 are almost TPS/RPG but the conversation system and characters are the best in the business. Fable:The Lost Chapters is backwards compatible and Fable 2 should be fairly cheap. Not deep rpg's but fun and with old world charm. Dragon Age is a throwback with a party based battle system and targetting issues and you would get mods and a mouse on the PC. Deep lore and hilarious writing. I enjoyed Divinity 2 despite the odd presentation of the cutscenes and Sacred 2 is similar but all isometric view. Morrowind and the Kotor's will also play on the box if you ever get bored. The bc emulators come through auto. on xlive or you can dl them to cd if necessary. Switch to 480p in console settings and it will stretch the old 4:3 titles to fill a 16:9 screen without much distortion. Everybody's just a little buffed. I'll leave JRPG recommendations to the experts. Enjoy.

Around the Network

Im not into JRPG so Ill leave it to others but defenitely plan to get Alan Wake.....Will be great

For a non shooter fan not sure why you got a 360 but you might consider Star Ocean, Fable, and Eternal Sonata the 360 has quite a few RPGS just most of them are very mediocre.

I mentioned JRPGs because I think he seems to prefer Japanese styled games for the most part.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

cmeese47 said:
For a non shooter fan not sure why you got a 360 but you might consider Star Ocean, Fable, and Eternal Sonata the 360 has quite a few RPGS just most of them are very mediocre.

Dude relax, I dont enjoy FPS games either but there are plenty of alternatives that make me love my 360, so stop with the B.S.

Besides ps3 has its own share of shooters games as well

Dead Space!