By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Just ordered a 360...

Neir is technically an action game with really low reviews so I would be hesitant to recommend that; however, since I have not played the game this is simply second hand information.

Otherwise to the OP I would highly recommend checking out the XBL store you will likely find some very good games on there. Personal favorites are Shadow Complex, Mega Man X, Trials HD

Around the Network

Hmm. . . do you like horror games? I would definitely reccommend Condemned:Criminal Origins (its really more of a psychological thriller, until the end) and I hear Silent Hill: Homecoming is pretty dope if you like the horror games, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. If you want a platformer, Banjo Kazooie:Nuts and Bolts ain't too shabby.

Also I second (or tenth or whatever) get Lost Odyssey!

castle crashers is the 360s best game by far

LO, FF XIII, Fallout 3, Oblivion, Fable II, FM3.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Lost Odyssey and Fable 2 like others mentioned...

I didn't see anyone say Infinite Undiscovery or Star Ocean 4?!?!

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

I mentioned Star ocean and at least one person mentioned Infinite Undiscovery however since that game is mostly average at best and horrible at worst that is probably why it wasnt mentioned much

cmeese47 said:
I mentioned Star ocean and at least one person mentioned Infinite Undiscovery however since that game is mostly average at best and horrible at worst that is probably why it wasnt mentioned much

I enjoyed IU.. probably as there was a drought of RPG's for awhile there... :)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Lost Odyssey is also pretty good. Castle Crashers and Magic the Gathering from Xbox live both are a lot of fun and low priced.

There was a considerable RPG drought after Elder Scrolls came out

ok, in addition to Tales of Vesperia i now ordered Bayonetta, Lost Odyssey and i will get Final Fantasy and Alan Wake... but i'll wait a few weeks for the prices to come down a little for those two.

in addition i'll get fable 2 from a friend who finished it a while ago.

i guess for the moment that should be enough RPGs, but i'd like 1-2 more games from other genres.
i might get NHL 10, i loved the ones at the beginning of the century on the PC and haven't played any since...

i'm not sure about FM3 really. i recently played NFS:Shift and dirt2 on PC, and i enjoyed dirt2 quite a bit but found shift to be pretty boring. do you think i would like FM3?