By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is your opinion on bungie now?

what is your opinion on bungie now?

still love them 38 40.86%

like them,but lost some respect for them 16 17.20%

completely lost all respect for them 12 12.90%

hate them for signing with the devil 9 9.68%

will never buy another game from them 3 3.23%

halo reach is your last bungie game ever 15 16.13%

Total:93

i choose halo reach will be my last bungie game ever.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

What changed? The Activision thing?

They're still an amazing developer and company. My opinion of them hasn't changed at all.

My opinion of them hasn't changed at all. I just hope they don't end up in legal disputes like Infinity Ward after this 10 year deal is over.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Bungie is one of the top 5 devs around, still.

I do not see why anyone would be hating on Bungie Now. Even with Reach being their last Halo game, it does not change the fact that Bungie is awesome.

Around the Network

I've always Loved Bungie deep down, and my opinion of them has stayed the exact same.

Same as before. They can make a good game. Now, if only it would not be FPS I would care a lot more.

i would have preferred them be with EA but they made a big bussines decision and since they get to keep any IP's they work on with activision. i would say this eis a good thing. its just like the Epic EA deal, but with the Devil as some would say.

My opinion of them hasn't changed.  And as long as they keep making quality titles then I will still hold them in very high regards.

In my opinion nothing has changed, It will still be a Bungie game, Only difference is instead of Ms game studios licencing the game, its Activision, can't wait to see Bungie working with the PS3, I thing they can do some really nifty things together. So nothing has changed in my eyes, I see MS fans side though, Bungie is there best developer, along with Epic, so loosing Bungie is a big hit for MS.