By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite beer(s)?

The funny thing about Fosters is that no-one in Australia actually drinks it.

Its just beer we export to the rest of the world with the fake image that its a widely drunk Aussie beer?

Beers I like?

I like James Squire, Red Oak (both local aussie brewers who makes several great beers each).

Around the Network

A beer I am very fond of is Hop Wallop , it has an awesome mascot too!

PSN ID: KingFate_

1. Corona Lite
2. Heineken
3. Muskoka Cream Ale (I think its only in Canada, or even Ontario)

Nothing, really. I've never acquired a taste for beer.

Alasted said:
Nothing, really. I've never acquired a taste for beer.

No wonder your Tali Avy looks so sad :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

Duvel
Leffe

And I've drank the holy grail of beers once, Westvleteren 12. Rated as the best beer in the world. Brewed by monks in limited numbers. On top of that they only sell the beer at the abby itself. It was worth the trip. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westvleteren_Brewery

Heineken, Corona, Dos Equis

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Coca Cola

My two favorite beers are unfortunately hard to find:

1. The Meantime London Porter -- Porter from London that people down here just don't know about which means the places that do carry it don't carre much.  It also means what they have doesn't sell quickly so it sits on the shelf and this stuff sours quickly and they won't order more until they get rid the of sour stuff.  It's probably the most fantastic beer I've ever had.
  2. Oscar Blues Ten-Fiddy -- An obscure seasonal stout from a Colorado brewery.  The above one may be classy and comes in what looks like a wine bottle, this comes in an extremely amatuer looking can but it is amazing.

If I can find those, I generally drink one of these three beers depending on my mood:

1. Shiner -- the Texas beer.  It is wonderful and if you can find it I encourage you to give it a try if you're outside Texas and can find it.
  2. Samual Smith Imperial Stout -- yum
  3. Samual Smith Taddy Porter -- also yum