By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Official Guild Wars 2 thread *** First non-NDA beta is live! Impressions inside

Tagged games:

Oh, and there's a video up on eurogamer now, follow the link in my post above. It looks awesome!

Around the Network

And ArenaNet have given the full reveal to the guardian! Sounds pretty awesome!

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/guardian/

I. AM. SO. NORN. GUARDIAN.

Cross-X said:

Haha, I think you're going to be popular!

I'm loving the whole 'protect yourself or everyone else' thing, I think it's going to make for some pretty sweet gameplay, and I'm considering being a guardian myself now.

Rainbird said:
Cross-X said:

I'm loving the whole 'protect yourself or everyone else' thing, I think it's going to make for some pretty sweet gameplay, and I'm considering being a guardian myself now.

Haha plus I'll be a female so it'll be more popular hopefully lol.

I like being in the front lines of battles and being able to protect the ones around me with that massive shield is bloody awesome. I saw those gameplay snippets and the Guardians just raped those centaurs!

Around the Network
Cross-X said:
Rainbird said:
Cross-X said:

I like being in the front lines of battles and being able to protect the ones around me with that massive shield is bloody awesome. I saw those gameplay snippets and the Guardians just raped those centaurs!

Yeah, I love that idea as well. Being that beacon of protection for your allies looks like it's going to be awesome, and give an awesome feeling too. :D

Rainbird said:
Cross-X said:
Rainbird said:
Cross-X said:

Yeah, I love that idea as well. Being that beacon of protection for your allies looks like it's going to be awesome, and give an awesome feeling too. :D

You know what you're talking about ! You get that feeling as well? That awesome feeling when you put up your shield and just save everyone' lives? I love that feeling!

Cross-X said:

You know what you're talking about ! You get that feeling as well? That awesome feeling when you put up your shield and just save everyone' lives? I love that feeling!

Exactly that feeling where you feel like you're really making a difference! And I can't remember seeing a game that will let you feel that way like Guild Wars 2 looks to do.

EDIT: I suck at being a monk in GW though. xD

Rainbird said:
Cross-X said:

Exactly that feeling where you feel like you're really making a difference! And I can't remember seeing a game that will let you feel that way like Guild Wars 2 looks to do.

Yeah I got that feeling big time when I watched the gamplay of the Guardian. It was just epic! THe shield was huge!

Cross-X said:
Rainbird said:
Cross-X said:

Yeah I got that feeling big time when I watched the gamplay of the Guardian. It was just epic! THe shield was huge!

Exactly! Epiiiiiiiiiiiiic!