By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Reviews Do You Trust Most?

Doobie_wop said:
IGN and the Classic Game Room HD videos, that guy's always finds something positive about a game and he even made Golden Axe: Beast Rider sound fun.

Oh fuck. I forgot about Classic Game Room. Yeah, Mark is hilarious and just the single best reviewer around.

Around the Network

Since I only own a Wii, I trust NintendoLife for my reviews. I always seem to agree with their reviews

myself

xplay is a joke

I pretty much look to IGN for reviews and then see how other opinions differ. I mean, nobody will agree with a specific reviewer 100% of the time; it's just the way of things.

Around the Network

gamespot
giant bomb
gametrailers (sometimes)

giant bomb and gamespot are very similar when it comes to reviews , they both are not afraid to drop terribly low scores and if a game really deserves it they will rate it with praise but you will very rarely ever see a perfect score from any of these 3 sites.

gametrailers can be a little 360 biased sometimes but it all depends on whos reviewing the game.

I enjoy Gametrailers reviews the most for the details they tell you about the games and the footage of the games in action. However their number system is somewhat annoying so I dont pay attention to it much, unless its an extremely low number.

I trust Goes to 11 Reviews, they always seem to score what I would score my favorite games. I don't know how he does it.

I used to like IGN, then Hilary Goldstein became editor-in-chief.

(As well as them firing probably there top editor in Chris Roper)

I now tend to lean towards game trailers.

IGN, Gametrailers, Eurogamer I trust the most.

Destructoid, 1UP and EDGE the less.