By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Everyone’s Nintendo Channel goes live in Japan

Awesome!! This is fantastic news... I wonder what DS demos they have on the service :)

I know my blue light was flashing this morning... but I doubt it was this :P

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

My Blue light was flashing today, but it was from my good chap John Lucas, not Nintendo, I hope it has a few game demo's to check out.

Confirmed, as I have a Japanese WII and saw this info sooner than before my blue neo-light started to flash, I rushed off to the shopping channel to find the big surprise.

You can watch game trailers, interviews, download DS demo's, only the amount is small and not so interesting via the JP server. You also can add information about a game, like for which group of age, gender the game will be interesting for, if the game is easy to play or not etc.

This is absolutely an interesting channel to download!!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Hopefully Wii Demos will be offered eventually. I doubt it considering the small storage space though =\

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

It is possible, like with the DS. You're only able to play the demo at the moment you've downloaded it and got the DS turned on, as soon as you turn the thing off, the demo is gone. The demo won't save on your DS. Not a pleasant feature, but therefore it could be possible on the WII as well.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

I just happened to turn on my Wii and check the WiiWare section and was completely surprised by the new channel being there. I've only tried a few things on it so far (have to stop and look up kanji), but it certainly seems very interesting.