By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Joker is coming

Bat? + man? what kind of hellish monstrosity is this?

Around the Network

@stof:

The original certainly had its merits, and Keaton remains the best of the Batmen, but Begins was a fantastic re-imagining of the franchise (and desperately needed after Joel Schumacher had his wicked way with it).

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

stof said:
I still think the 89 Batman was the best. Tim Burton's twisted mind at it's finest and Jack Nicholson reinvented the Joker as... Jack Nicholson! Brilliant I say.

I was 2 when I saw that one for the first time. Good stuff :) 

That is true Goose. Though we are both forgetting Batman-The Movie starring Adam West. Not just the greatest Batman, but the greatest movie ever made.

"Admiral, you sold a surplus nuclear submarine without even taking down an address? Good day sir!"

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

@stof:

I think Batman: The Movie must have been so good that my mind was unable to retain any real memory of it. The human brain was simply not intended to truly perceive such intense greatness.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

Man i hope they make the old adam west batman on dvd soon. I haven't seen that show in years. POW, BANG

Hurray ? ... I really dont know , I was never a huge fan ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

fabledgamer said:
Man i hope they make the old adam west batman on dvd soon. I haven't seen that show in years. POW, BANG

That wont happen until Adam West's death, he owns the rights and has said it won't be released on DVD because he won't get as much money for it. 

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

stof said:
I still think the 89 Batman was the best. Tim Burton's twisted mind at it's finest and Jack Nicholson reinvented the Joker as... Jack Nicholson! Brilliant I say.

I love the first Batman, and Batman Return's, but Forever and Batman & Robin, suxs...

Begins was, mmm ok, and this one, well we will see...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Yeah I can't wait for The Dark Knight. Its gotta be good.