By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will FF Versus XIII be the best game of all time?

I haven't seen gameplay. When I see that I will tell you whether I am excited for the game. After I play the game i'll tell you where it stands. Right now it's too early and quite delusional to assume.

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
for some yes, for some no..:P

this is prbbly sensible. ff fans seem to hate one ff but others think that same ff is the best ff ever. u shud see the ff8 rating thread, we hd 0/10 & then 10/10 one after another.

Emo main char= lame

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

lol.

when's the last time Square Enix has made a decent game ?

WRPGs > JRPGs.

Seriously, as interesting as this game looks..........did they really have to make a FF where everyone looks like cloud had children with tifa? No creativity. Seriously.

Around the Network

without any gameplay alrdy most people who dont even play jrpgs will say no so best game of all time no

BxN said:
lol.

when's the last time Square Enix has made a decent game ?

WRPGs > JRPGs.

I generally agree with u. KH2, FFX-2, FF12, FF7:CC nd othr game squre enix made hve all been bad compared to prequles and games before. FF13 got my faith bck in them but it cud be a fluke. Nomura is making versus though, no game nomura has made is bad.

If it has towns, and a lot of minigames.

The new Mary Kate and Ashley game will be the best game of all time...with the new Jonas Brothers being the second of all time...how about we play the game first you make stupid threads like this?

lol not a chance.

But the trailer looks awesome, it could crack my top 50.

but it needs to beat legends like MGS4, FF6, GTA:SA, FF13, Pokemon Gold, Donkey Kong Country, SUper Mario World, FF10, MGS3/2, Tomb Raider 1 & so on to even begin to think about entering the top 15 or so.

That will be hard to do, very hard. But cus its PS3 exclusive it automatically jumps 10 places up from where it should be for me

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey