By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who's Going to Buy a Black Wii?

plus1. I regret selling my wii and this is the perfect excuse for me to get one. I want one just for the mario games and hopefully the new zelda wii game.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
plus1. I regret selling my wii and this is the perfect excuse for me to get one. I want one just for the mario games and hopefully the new zelda wii game.

Why'd you sell it?

Bah!

Toddifer said:
oldschoolfool said:

Why'd you sell it?

I already have a ps3/360. Like I said I just want one again for the mario games and zelda. It was just a case of to many games and not enough time in the day to play them all. If I get a black wii just for those games then the purchase would be worth it to me. I have a habit of buying more games than I can possibly play at one time. lol

id consider it if there was a way move all the memory from my current wii to a new one. Since i haven't heard of such a thing happening (at least professionally), ill probably stick with my white one....of course, i did lose the little door thing on the top that cover the GC controller and memory card ports.

I wonder if gamestop would do with the wii what they did with the DSi. if i trade in my old system, ill get some amount of money off the new one.

My white one still works fine (I think, watch now as I boot it up and it dies) so I'm not buying it. Even if I wanted it I'm not in the position to buy a new console (hungry college student).
Probably will be a boost in sales, I remember reading a post from someone saying how he'll only buy a Wii if he can get it black, as his PS3 and 360 are black as well.