By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Friend Wants Wii FPS recommendations

I don't own any Wii FPS's. Best I could recommend was Resident Evil 4. He's looking for a FPS. Recommendations?

Bah!

Around the Network

Well, Call of Duty 4 is out for the Wii. How bad could it be? And, Red Steel 2 looks really, really good!

d21lewis said:
Well, Call of Duty 4 is out for the Wii. How bad could it be? And, Red Steel 2 looks really, really good!

This!

It's an FPA but your friend should try Metroid Prime 3 or Metroid Prime Trilogy!

the best are call of duty modern warfare and world at war.

Call of Duty Reflex Ed.
The Conduit
Red Steel 2
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Those are wich ive played.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
d21lewis said:

This!

It's an FPA but your friend should try Metroid Prime 3 or Metroid Prime Trilogy!

Well like I said I had recommended RE4, and he said no to it. But he didn't say he was against first person adventure games in general, he just said that if he were going to play a zombie game he'd prefer to not be hunting the zombies but rather be the zombie himself that is hunting down and trying to eat people, which I can respect. So maybe Metroid is a way to go...

Bah!

if he wanted to play fps game he would have gotten a ps3 or 360.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

The RE games and Metroid ones are the only ones I can recommend

zgamer5 said:
if he wanted to play fps game he would have gotten a ps3 or 360.

Dude, what is wrong with you?  Just answer the question or don't reply at all. 

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition, all the content of the original release now with superior Wii controls.