By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what games do you get pissed off the most when you die?

Now that I got Monster Hunter 3, its Monster Hunter 3.

Around the Network

usually I don't get pissed when I die but I realy hated some of the platforming parts in god of war 1.

Any online game with crappy hit detection...

Mr Khan said:
Kynes said:
Mr Khan said:

Fire Emblem. In few other games does death spark an instant reset.

Even if it is Meg?

If you're using Meg in the first place, you're doing something wrong.

Not exactly. When you first get her, you are allowed more characters than you have, so you dont give her equipment, and if you cock up, you can sacrifice her in order to save the life of someone good

Kameo :(

Around the Network

Ninja gaiden 1 and 2 but mostly 1,this game is sooooooooo frustrating!

I am a proud GRAPHICS WHORE.

Any game where I die and it isn't my fault.

crytek said:
Ninja gaiden 1 and 2 but mostly 1,this game is sooooooooo frustrating!

I concur, but more specificly, for me personally, Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja Mode! FU$# those damn incendiary shruiken spider bastards!!

crash bandicoot.

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

There's probably a ton but the only one I can think of is Final Fantasy 13, right now. I'd engage in one of those epic boss fights and be fighting for 20 minutes. I'd have two healers but for some reason, they wouldn't heal my main character. When the main character dies, it game over, man! Luckily, I can't stay mad at Vanille or Hope.