By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So, Here's This Giant Enemy Crab...

Best E3 for Sony.

Around the Network

599 US Dollars.

4 ≈ One

Now where's Gordon Freeman when you need him?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Ssenkahdavic said:
Was it a Lobstrosity? I hear they bite off peoples fingers leaving them to die behind a door on the beach.

I love the dark tower series.

billsalias said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Was it a Lobstrosity? I hear they bite off peoples fingers leaving them to die behind a door on the beach.

I love the dark tower series.

Me too. And King is writing another one! (set between iv and v)

Around the Network

Eureka! Now I see what is Morrowind's big flaw: the crabs aren't giant enough!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Ssenkahdavic said:

+572,000

It is really nice to find another traveler of Mid-World on the mighty quest to the Dark Tower.

Ha ha, 4 year old, overdone jokes. I can't get enough of them.

MontanaHatchet said:
Ha ha, 4 year old, overdone jokes. I can't get enough of them.

Well, I thread title was a joke, but I was being serious.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Having studied the Tale of Heike at school, I'll never understand why they called this game historically accurate. First of all, the crabs aren't giant, or even enemies. They mourn the loss of the clans that killed each other, and the death of the kid who should have become emperor. That's all those crabs do. They mourn. They're regular-sized mourning crabs. I don't even know if they have weak points for massive damage.