By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake Metacritic hate!

Well, most my 360 friends don't like the look of the game either. I was talking to a couple friends abou this thread and how it's at 1.9 on metacritic. They told me to 'submit another 0 vote', and these are 360 players.

Personally outside of... like, the internets. I wouldn't say Alan Wake is particularly popular. The last they saw of it was at E3 where they apparently decided it looked shit.

Around the Network

Anecdotal evidence to prove what you want.

PlaystaionGamer said:
slowmo said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
selnor said:

Wo. Alan Wake is the lowest scoring user rating on Metacritic for any 360 game. The fanboys have gone to town on the game. Is it the visuals that scare them? Maybe the possibility of being the best Phsyc/horror game ever?

Not even Halo, Gears or Mass Effect has attracted this much attention from opposite fanboys. Is Alan Wake that much of a threat to the opposite fanboys? I can only guess it's all the visuals hype it's been getting.

It's at 1.9

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/alanwake

lets be honest, the games has fantastic graphics. but there not even close to other games like Crysis, Uncharted 2 or even Killzone2. 

there good but not THAT good

the reason its getting hates is probs because all the 360 babys have been going around for years brining the user score down on Playstation and Nintendo games. its not just coming back at them as the PS & ND fans are doing it back

and at the end of the day its 'metacritic'......who even uses that hahha

Why are you even in this thread?  You don't own a 360, you've never owned a 360, you never will own a 360.  Stick to trolling the red forums where they welcome your kind please.

'You don't own a 360, you've never owned a 360, you never will own a 360.' intresting

you can ask a large number of people on here and they will know that i have had 2 xbox 360's

first 1 RROD... shocking

then had the 2nd for 11 months but there where no games that i wanted so sold it for a new surf board. 

there you go, love to shut fanboys up

and im not 'trolling' you can look at what Selnor opened the thread with to see he was trolling. trying to ster rubbish up knowing full well it was like evryother game on every platform getting trolled by losers who use metacritic. 

dont @ reply me if you have no idea what your talking about, thanks 

Which fanboy did you shut up again exactly?  The point stands you don't own a 360 and will not own another one so what are you doing in here?  Guess what you're trolling!

For the record I' not asking anyone about your fantasy 360 either, it matters little, as I was right that you don't and won't own one.

"Many enemies, much honour".  (B.Mussolini) 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

slowmo said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
slowmo said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
selnor said:

Wo. Alan Wake is the lowest scoring user rating on Metacritic for any 360 game. The fanboys have gone to town on the game. Is it the visuals that scare them? Maybe the possibility of being the best Phsyc/horror game ever?

Not even Halo, Gears or Mass Effect has attracted this much attention from opposite fanboys. Is Alan Wake that much of a threat to the opposite fanboys? I can only guess it's all the visuals hype it's been getting.

It's at 1.9

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/alanwake

lets be honest, the games has fantastic graphics. but there not even close to other games like Crysis, Uncharted 2 or even Killzone2. 

there good but not THAT good

the reason its getting hates is probs because all the 360 babys have been going around for years brining the user score down on Playstation and Nintendo games. its not just coming back at them as the PS & ND fans are doing it back

and at the end of the day its 'metacritic'......who even uses that hahha

Why are you even in this thread?  You don't own a 360, you've never owned a 360, you never will own a 360.  Stick to trolling the red forums where they welcome your kind please.

'You don't own a 360, you've never owned a 360, you never will own a 360.' intresting

you can ask a large number of people on here and they will know that i have had 2 xbox 360's

first 1 RROD... shocking

then had the 2nd for 11 months but there where no games that i wanted so sold it for a new surf board. 

there you go, love to shut fanboys up

and im not 'trolling' you can look at what Selnor opened the thread with to see he was trolling. trying to ster rubbish up knowing full well it was like evryother game on every platform getting trolled by losers who use metacritic. 

dont @ reply me if you have no idea what your talking about, thanks 

Which fanboy did you shut up again exactly?  The point stands you don't own a 360 and will not own another one so what are you doing in here?  Guess what you're trolling!

For the record I' not asking anyone about your fantasy 360 either, it matters little, as I was right that you don't and won't own one.

With all those similar "pointing fingers" posts of yours, you're obviously as guilty of trolling as you claim he is.

Just a thought. ;)

Around the Network
Holesome said:
Probably all of Sony's staff voted ;)

Right on metacritic's page it says...

"[Note: Ignore the user vote tally above. They are very old votes from people who have not played the game. They will be zero'd out before the game is released.] Alan Wake is a psychological action thriller, a unique new take in the world of ..."

Sony's staff doesn't need to vote.  The Playstation has enough partisans in its ranks that they do all the work, and pay money for the priviledge of spreading anti-everyone else propaganda.

richardhutnik said:
Holesome said:
Probably all of Sony's staff voted ;)

Right on metacritic's page it says...

"[Note: Ignore the user vote tally above. They are very old votes from people who have not played the game. They will be zero'd out before the game is released.] Alan Wake is a psychological action thriller, a unique new take in the world of ..."

Sony's staff doesn't need to vote.  The Playstation has enough partisans in its ranks that they do all the work, and pay money for the priviledge of spreading anti-everyone else propaganda.

It goes both ways. ¬_¬

Never seen a thread with a group of people so paranoid ever. I mean seriously, this has been happening for awhile, on all sides. Stop using it as a way to condemn one side and the other side needs to stop doing damage control. We can all agree that giving a game a bad score for the sake of lowering its score, especially before even playing it, is a damning act. Let's just agree on that and move on.

Don't worry. I've started my bombardment on a huge PS3 exclusive :)

They won't know what hit them! >:D

LOL thats ridiculous. Why do people loose their time on hating something for no intelligent reason?!?!