By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate the anime opening/ending above you :)

Naruto - 7/10

Vocals sounded a bit odd, but everything was good.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

8.5/10 Is that anime any good?

Even though Ten No Haoh was disappointing compared to original HnK, it still had Raoh. Even if they dumbed him down, Ken-Oh is still full of awsomeness.

SMT said:

8.5/10 Is that anime any good?

Even though Ten No Haoh was disappointing compared to original HnK, it still had Raoh. Even if they dumbed him down, Ken-Oh is still full of awsomeness.

I enjoyed it, but there are several mixed reactions.

It's very similar to Persona 3, although based on an old visual novel, and only 12 episodes. I'd give it a shot. (Link to d/l)

7/10

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

8.5/10 I like it, not as good as Cha-La Head-Cha-La but it still has a nostalgic feel to it.

Around the Network

7/10. Song was pretty good but video was pretty mediocre.

9/10 I really enjoyed the song.

Video quality sucks, but that's all that's available.

tarheel91 said:
@AngelFire: I'm sorry, it's a song with enough quality that no matter what your musical tastes it deserves at least a "good" (7/10 ish). Of course, it's an ED, so it's not fair to complain about a lack of activity in terms of the visuals. The focus should be on the credits, not what's going on around it.

However, I believe from the trends in this thread that your problem is more the subject of the song/anime than any issue with quality.

I have never seen that anime (clannad I'm guessing) but and op and ed will always bbe different..Song was simply borimg...compare bleach op 12 with the same ending.... 

Two different songs both catchy and both not putting you to sleep.

BTW outlaw 7/10

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Bleach Opening 12 = 9/10 (I really love it)

Bleach Ending 23 = 6/10 (Its ok)

Epic opening :)

AngelFire18 said:
tarheel91 said:
@AngelFire: I'm sorry, it's a song with enough quality that no matter what your musical tastes it deserves at least a "good" (7/10 ish). Of course, it's an ED, so it's not fair to complain about a lack of activity in terms of the visuals. The focus should be on the credits, not what's going on around it.

However, I believe from the trends in this thread that your problem is more the subject of the song/anime than any issue with quality.

I have never seen that anime (clannad I'm guessing) but and op and ed will always bbe different..Song was simply borimg...compare bleach op 12 with the same ending.... 

Two different songs both catchy and both not putting you to sleep.

BTW outlaw 7/10

Yeah, anything that's not derivative pop rock is teh suxorz.

7/10 for both.  See, I don't hate that kind of stuff; I just find it incredibly mediocre.  It's analogous to the stuff you hear on the radio here in the States.

Dango Daikazoku is cute, and starts off simple.  It's also not exactly fast.  Regardless of that, it's a solid piece of music no matter what you're into, especially the second half, and I think you should be able to objectively realize that no matter your tastes.

EDIT: 6.5/10 for KHR OP 5.  More of the same.