By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your saddest moment in gaming, what was it?

When I got 60/50 achievements in Oblivion.

Also when I was playing Earth Defense 2017 with my neighbor. We were standing side by side with machine guns. Soon I realized there was no way we were going to survive. So to save myself I ran behind him and shot his feet with a rocket Launcher. After that all the ants swarmed him and I continued to pelt him with rockets... I won the fight but it was at a great loss

Around the Network

Playing DK with bongos:(

Hrm, saddest day for me probably when I bought Karnov back when I was...6 or 7. Even then I knew it was a crappy game that I spent my parents money on. Felt sad that I made them waste their money.

when i got banned from WOW and i lost my level 70 druid , i never got her back and i stopped playing shortly after, i could never get into the game again (starting from lvl1).

all those precious hours all those great times lost because i became to greedy oh well , ff14 is on the rise.

I was determined not to let a friend win at mario kart one day, so i drove backwards, found him, and stalked him throughout the level. We finished in 7th and 8th place, but i won the damn gold cup ;o

Around the Network

The Day Square Soft became Square Enix.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

The day I bought Final Fantasy 13 expecting great things after how much I loved X and it sucked. Actually every day I have tried a Square-Enix game pretty much. Remember how great Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Chrono Cross and all the rest of the PS1 era were with Square?

It's been so long since they've made a game worth a damn I'm starting to forget.

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

RageBot said:
The Day Square Soft became Square Enix.

Reading comprehension fail.

can't think of anything worse then

bad thirdparty wii games
ps3 launch
360 failure rate

Seriously do people even read the OP?