By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Nintendo has ruined this gen for me

Skeeuk said:
killeryoshis said:
Galaxy wouldn't work as well on PS3 as wii. The motion controls are what make the game fun and its a experiance than can't work on PS3. Also the whole casual and hardcore split it a dumb phrase. What makes the 360 and PS3 more hardcore than wii?

have you not noticed the slew of quality titles that are released on 360 and ps3 all the time?

Nintendo has the highest quality game of all time on their system, Wii Sports.

Tease.

Around the Network

@guiduc im pretty sure Mario CANNOT be original since everygame is a sequel, so there is absouletly nothing original about them. Now they are well done sequels, but come on there not original. I got on Yoshis's back in Mario World & Yoshi's Island (best in the series)

@Metallcube Nintendo isnt bringing anyone together. My girl, aunt and granny did not all of a sudden start playing Tekken or what not. What Nintendo did do was tap into a group of people who did NOT play games before. and good on them for that

radiantshadow92 said:
guiduc said:
radiantshadow92 said:
killeryoshis said:
Galaxy wouldn't work as well on PS3 as wii. The motion controls are what make the game fun and its a experiance than can't work on PS3. Also the whole casual and hardcore split it a dumb phrase. What makes the 360 and PS3 more hardcore than wii?

What the hell are you talking about? The experience could be even better on the PS3. Online play, and downloadable content would make the game better. And casual and hardcore is not a dumb phrase. . Hardcore owners play thier systems alot, while as casual owners will casually play. Get it? its not that hard to understand. have you not seen how many hours people dump into games on the ps3 and 360? 

So? Does it make the system any worse?

Galaxy is fine with what it is. There is no absolute need to put online or DLC. This is NOT a standard, and some people need to get it.

And how on Earth can you report me for such little thing I said! Too sensible?

1.No one ever said it made the system any worse.

2.Galaxy is fine the way it is. But you said that the game would not worse as well on the PS3, and that is pure BS.

3.You are right, there is no need for DLC, but it extends the game even further, something that is not usually done on the WII. I was simply stating ways the game could be on the PS3.

4.I reported you because you stated that "2 or 3 of them are really original with unique concept". Really? Do i need to explain myself? That's trolling. Just in case you did not know. 

Don't understand what you wrote (underlined) and the OP is about a company than ruined the gen of someone that doesn't even own the console, which is absolutely odd.

And about the troll, the other guy teased me by saying something I didn't like, repetitive argument that doesn't lead to an intellectual conversation, I replied something non-argumentative too to show how it's getting redundant.

oniyide said:
@guiduc im pretty sure Mario CANNOT be original since everygame is a sequel, so there is absouletly nothing original about them. Now they are well done sequels, but come on there not original. I got on Yoshis's back in Mario World & Yoshi's Island (best in the series)

@Metallcube Nintendo isnt bringing anyone together. My girl, aunt and granny did not all of a sudden start playing Tekken or what not. What Nintendo did do was tap into a group of people who did NOT play games before. and good on them for that

what are you talking about? Tekken isn't even on the Wii! He's talking about games like Wii Sports, New Super Mario Bros Wii and Wii Fit that brings people together. After all, gaming is much more fun when shared.

With a original concept, Galaxy brought the gravity (for each planetoid) spherical worlds which hasn't be seen in the serie before. It's original.

I love how the HD fanboys have to constantly tell the Wii owners that their games are inferior and that theres are superior. In my experience, if you constantly have to try to convince someone something, you're only trying to convince yourself.

Let the Wii gamers enjoy their damn games for crying out loud. I'm frankly tired of this attitude of superiority HD fanboys have over Wii gamers, then they get angry when PC gamers act superior to THEM. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Quality is a relative thing. Let's just leave it at that.. So Galaxy should have been on PS3 huh? Well too bad, cause it isn't. 10 million gamers happen to disagree with you.

Around the Network
Metallicube said:
I love how the HD fanboys have to constantly tell the Wii owners that their games are inferior and that theres are superior. In my experience, if you constantly have to try to convince someone something, you're only trying to convince yourself.

Let the Wii gamers enjoy their damn games for crying out loud. I'm frankly tired of this attitude of superiority HD fanboys have over Wii gamers, then they get angry when PC gamers act superior to THEM. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Quality is a relative thing. Let's just leave it at that.. So Galaxy should have been on PS3 huh? Well too bad, cause it isn't. 10 million gamers happen to disagree with you.

This.

Metallicube said:

True story, someone get this guy a cookie.

"BTW- I didn't label this thread as nintendo because I didn't wand hordes of nintendo fanboys running in, so please keep fanboyism to a minimum, thanks :)"

so you're a truly unbiased gamer?

also nintendo did great this gen, also it's funny how the nintendo hating threads always have plenty of

so your mad cuz

A. nintendo owns mario and makes it exclusive.....? 

and

B. nintendo made their own console?.....

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

guiduc said:
radiantshadow92 said:
guiduc said:
radiantshadow92 said:
killeryoshis said:

What the hell are you talking about? The experience could be even better on the PS3. Online play, and downloadable content would make the game better. And casual and hardcore is not a dumb phrase. . Hardcore owners play thier systems alot, while as casual owners will casually play. Get it? its not that hard to understand. have you not seen how many hours people dump into games on the ps3 and 360? 

So? Does it make the system any worse?

Galaxy is fine with what it is. There is no absolute need to put online or DLC. This is NOT a standard, and some people need to get it.

And how on Earth can you report me for such little thing I said! Too sensible?

1.No one ever said it made the system any worse.

2.Galaxy is fine the way it is. But you said that the game would not worse as well on the PS3, and that is pure BS.

3.You are right, there is no need for DLC, but it extends the game even further, something that is not usually done on the WII. I was simply stating ways the game could be on the PS3.

4.I reported you because you stated that "2 or 3 of them are really original with unique concept". Really? Do i need to explain myself? That's trolling. Just in case you did not know. 

Don't understand what you wrote (underlined) and the OP is about a company than ruined the gen of someone that doesn't even own the console, which is absolutely odd.

And about the troll, the other guy teased me by saying something I didn't like, repetitive argument that doesn't lead to an intellectual conversation, I replied something non-argumentative too to show how it's getting redundant.

EDIT: But you said the game would not WORK as well on the ps3, and that is pure bs.

About the troll: either way, you know its not true, if you see something like that, its better not to post at all.