By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your proudest moment in gaming, what was it?

that's a tough one bc there are many for me...but i would say finally beating Faxanadu for NES...I could never beat it when I was little then after a few years i played it for three days straight until i beat it with no help/hints/walkthrough

doesn't seem like a big deal now but i can remember how happy i was when i first did it...def the happiest i've been completing a game

now just for fun, I make sure i beat it at least once a year - been doing that for the past 10 years or so

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Around the Network

probably getting platinum on kz2...iv never got near a platinum before i was very,very pleased.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Well, I guess my fondest moments were when I was kid and finally beat The Legend of Zelda and Metroid on NES.

Keep in mind all I had was my own memory and pencil/paper. No maps, no internet, nothing but my skillz.

Let's see, not much my PROUDEST moments EVAR, but more like I thought the time invested was totally worth it.

-All 151 pokemon in Pokemon Red, and a party of all level 100's
-Getting every single achievement for Fallout 3 + DLC
-100% completion in GTA San Andreas
-Beat God of War 1 & 2 on the highest difficulty (And now I got to do it again for GOW Collection, sigh).

Hmmm, now that I think about it, my proudest moment was playing GTA San Andreas for the first time. You couldn't believe how hyped I was for this game. Most hyped game in my life. 

That's right, just one "d"

In b4 "it's addict"
-----------------------------------------------
Add me:

must be that i managed to get multiple characters in Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction up to level 90+ in hardcore mode, and that I didn't cry when my lvl 94 Magic Find Frozen Orb/Meteor Sorceress died because of lag....

Around the Network

Winning 10 races in a row on Forza Motorsport 3 online. s.

Ranking in the top 10 in the world on CoD World at War.

Finally being able to play Mother 3

100% complete in FFVII

And a general one for those REALLY hard games or scores to get and finally getting them. Mario Kart Super Circuit I'm looking at you!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Beating F-Zero GX story mode (and not on easy)
Busted through Resident Evil Zero in just over 3h 30mins.
Completing Seaman (vulgar little shit).

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Ranking in the top 10 in the world on CoD World at War.

Finally being able to play Mother 3

100% complete in FFVII

And a general one for those REALLY hard games or scores to get and finally getting them. Mario Kart Super Circuit I'm looking at you!

What do you consider to be 100% in FFVII? A perfect file or just completing all side-quests and such? 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Finally beating Ocarina of time after 13 years of playing it.. this proudest moment happened 2 weeks ago... Yay me