By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 3.30 System Software Update

radiantshadow92 said:
thelifatree said:
I agree about trophies being destroyed, some people love their trophies let them have them

but i want the ability to turn it off

because like in FFXIII im fighting a boss, and then afterwards they start talking then DING ANNIALATER OF SATAN or something
and it interupts me

/ends rant

I can understand how you would want to turn the notification off. But turning off the trophies in general is just blasphemy  

yeah that's fine, I don't care Either way.

I don't want them to turn them off for everybody, because some people really enjoy them.

However, an option of getting rid of the ding ding would be nice, but im just nitpicking cause im bored :P

Around the Network

i ... believe there's always been an option to get rid of notifications like that? not sure, maybe that's just for messages and friends coming online

I don't have any friends
on ps3 network :(

if there is a way, i will find it one day, in the online manual :D

thelifatree said:
I agree about trophies being destroyed, some people love their trophies let them have them

because like in FFXIII im fighting a boss, and then afterwards they start talking then DING ANNIALATER OF SATAN or something
and it interupts me

/ends rant

Usually when you get a trophy in FFXIII it's after a big scene/or fight just happened and nothing is going on?

I don't think I ever got a trophy when they were all talking about something important.

Gilgamesh said:
thelifatree said:

and it interupts me

/ends rant

Usually when you get a trophy in FFXIII it's after a big scene/or fight just happened and nothing is going on?

I don't think I ever got a trophy when they were all talking about something important.

walking around the world is important, random dings in the middle of music are annoying. I don't remember when it was, all I remember was that it annoyed me, and in demon souls too.

I'm OCD by the way, so these kind of things, that don't irritate certain people irritate me :P

Around the Network

The Update's live now. Just started downloading and at 4%

4 ≈ One

thelifatree said:

and it interupts me

/ends rant

xD i know exactly how you feel this kind of thing happened to me when playing cetrain games

-DING Killed the final boss! -

"Wait?! i finished? i thought hes going to get back up!, damn spoilers "

thelifatree said:

I'm OCD by the way, so these kind of things, that don't irritate certain people irritate me :P

Scratch that, i don't exactly know how you feel.

or do i? .... i think i have OCD too , everyone does? =s

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
thelifatree said:

and it interupts me

/ends rant

xD i know exactly how you feel this kind of thing happened to me when playing cetrain games

-DING Killed the final boss! -

"Wait?! i finished? i thought hes going to get back up!, damn spoilers "

thelifatree said:

Scratch that, i don't exactly know how you feel.

or do i? .... i think i have OCD too , everyone does? =s

Edit: Yeah, it's kinda hard to say who does and who doesn't, kinda like ADHD. Like theres some other things more than this obv I'd rather not not say :P, that made the doctors decide I was that, they could be wrong.

But then again maybe lots of gamers are OCD, because they have to platinum everything D:

I just know, because the doctors diagnosed me with like 5 things some of them wrong and this was one of the bundle :P