By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do You Read Newspapers?

I read the Guardian almost daily, occasionly read The Independent too, depends on my mood and what they have as headlines.

what about the rest of VGC?

Around the Network

Rarely ...sports section and pass me the comics too. Everything read online now much more convenience .

I do the Sudoku in the times if that counts?!

I read the Sun when I go over my grandparents (so, once every couple of weeks). Aside from that, all my news comes from the BBC, the Guardian's website, and VGC Off-topic :P

Back when I was attending University I would pick up a copy of the Times or USA Today depending on what was available (both were free to students). Back when I lived in my parents house they used to get the daily local newspaper and I would read that.

Now I don't have any news subscriptions. I'd read them if they were free, but I have better things to spend my money on, especially since I could get a lot of my news for free online.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

No, my family got fed up of getting a Virginia paper =/

Do websites for magazines count?

If so:

Washington Post
Wall Street Journal
NY Times
UK Telegraph
UK Guardian
Asian Times

I get all my news exclusively from the internet. Usually through aggregates such as the Google News Feed and RealPolitics.com

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I read the local paper every morning, before I start getting ready for the day

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

I read the Metro http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro_International when I'm traveling for work
it's free..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Never. I am too old to care.

I sometimes read the news headlines on MSN though (my home page in IE).