By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Tanstalas said:

Thanks for running the game j0, wow that was a long one, 10 days short of 2 months :)

Can someone PM me or wall post me when the signup for the next one starts?  Not sure how to search forums anymore and I'd like to play my 1st game from start to finish :)

Go to Google and type "mafia sign up site:vgchartz.com" without the quotes.  Or whatever you want instead of mafia sign up.

It sucks, but I believe that this is currently the best way to search the forums.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Night Actions later tonight. Hafta go out. 

Can't wait.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

NIGHT ACTIONS 

First- I got all subspace members to post in this forum for easier use. I let them discuss their night actions here, pretty much all they did is found here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/ufYx6V9bJe7z

(----) separates factions, (-  -  -  -)possible townie/anti-town

• dsister44(Tanstalas) – (Samus Aran)   ---- One kill vigilante, immune as long as he doesn’t use kill
  • Falcon095 – (Mario) ---- Tracker, follows people to see where they were
  • Final-Fan – (Luigi) -abductor,their roles blocked/become immune to other night actions
  • theRepulbic – (ness) - doctor
  • KingFate, - (Link) – anti-serial killer role, against Ganondorf, has two investigations
  • Nikells - (Wario) – Bus driver
  • TruckOSaurus – (Snake) - Cop
    -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  
  • stefl1504 - (Captain Falcon) –wants to get out of town, can accidentally run over someone
    ----------------------------
  • supermario128 – (Crazy Hand) – Fake mod, can get a random PM and mess with it
  • trangentspree(hatmoza) – (Ganondorf)– serial killer, can control one person/kill people, chooses between the two
  • SuperAdriank - (Ancient Minister) – Godfather, tells other two subspace what to do
  • SciFiBoy, - (Spying Primid that likes Scopes) – can be cop-like, kills targets with a sword
  • dtewi (vetteman94), -(Big Primid who likes plays with Fire) – doctor-like, kills targets with fire

•  Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Ugh, I did what I could. Dumb VGC 3.0 >_> 
    Underlined - last night role before killed.                  (--------) dead.                       (--------) no night role that night
                                                                  Night 1                 Night 2           Night 3

1.      dsister(Tanstalas)              nothing                                nothing                     TruckOSaurus 

2.      Falcon095                          dsister44                              trangentspree        Trangentspree    

3.      Final-Fan                             Nikells                                 theRepublic                TruckOSaurus 

4.      theRepublic                      theRepublic                          Final-Fan                          Falcon094

5.      KingFate                       Navi – dsister 44                     Navi – Falcon095           ------------

T. Slash – Nikells                  T. Slash Vetteman94

6.      Nikells                           Swap Trucko & Stefl             Republic & Falcon           -----------

7.      TruckOsaurus                  theRepublic                                 Nikells                   trangenstpree

8.      Stefl1504                       Attempt escape                        ---------------                  ----------

9.      Supermario128                ----------------                      takes Final-Fan’s        takes vetteman’s

protection                   protection

10.  Trangent(hatmoza)         Control ScifiBoy               Beast Ganon                   Beast Ganon

Uses it on Final-Fan               nikells                          SuperAdriank

11.  Subspace Army        Vette Fire –dsister               Vette protect -Scifi           vette- himself
                                        Scifi scope –Final-Fan           
    Scifi sword -nikells             Scifi Sword-Falcon

Night 4             Night 5            Night 6           Night 7

1.      dsister(Tanstalas)        ----------                     ----------                  ---------               ----------

2.      Falcon095                    hatmoza                    ----------                  ----------              ----------

3.      Final-Fan                     theRepublic            supermario             Tanstalas                                                     

4.      TruckOSaurus           Vetteman94      Helicopter Ride     supermario128      theRepublic

5.      theRepublic                  Final-Fan          TruckOSaurus       TruckOSaurus         Final-Fan

6.      KingFate                        ----------                   ----------                  ----------              ----------

7.      Nikells                           ----------                    ----------                  ----------              ----------

8.      Stefl1504                      ----------                    ----------                  ----------              ----------

9.      Supermario128        let investigation        ---------           let abduction        let protection

on Vetteman                                     on Tanstalas            on Final-Fan

10.  Trangent (hatmoza)   -----------                   ----------                  ----------              ----------

11.  Subspace Army           Vetteman                ----------                  ----------              ----------

Fire kill Falcon

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

So did Trangentspree kill SuperAdriank?  It is a little tough to read that chart.

Now Playing

Around the Network

Yeah, Beast Ganon was trangentspree's night kill action. 

This reminds me, night 2 was my favorite:

When Ganondorf and the subspace killed Nikells, Falcon had tracked Ganondorf, so he would've know that trangentspree was a baddie. 

But nikells had switched Falcon and theRepublic , so when Final-Fan blocked theRepublic, Falcon got blocked instead and saw nothing. 

Har! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Now I see how to read the chart.  Trangentspree did kill SuperAdriank Night 3.  I managed to protect Falcon on the same night.  I guess I should have protected him again the following night, but I seem to recall losing my trust in him for some reason.

Now Playing

c03n3nj0 said:

Yeah, Beast Ganon was trangentspree's night kill action. 

This reminds me, night 2 was my favorite:

When Ganondorf and the subspace killed Nikells, Falcon had tracked Ganondorf, so he would've know that trangentspree was a baddie. 

But nikells had switched Falcon and theRepublic , so when Final-Fan blocked theRepublic, Falcon got blocked instead and saw nothing. 

Har! 

Damn bus drivers!  More trouble than good, I say!

Now Playing

theRepublic said:

Now I see how to read the chart.  Trangentspree did kill SuperAdriank Night 3.  I managed to protect Falcon on the same night.  I guess I should have protected him again the following night, but I seem to recall losing my trust in him for some reason.

Exposing an anti town?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I got murdered by that thing T_T...