By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Final-Fan said:

And then j0 scared us into wiping out their roles, lol.  You must have felt pretty relieved there for a bit. 
And then you tried to throw suspicion on me and everybody dogpiled you

I thought I was lucky because I could either say you or Trucks was lying and thought everyone was going along with it. But then Jo coreccted it. Then I thought two votes was need so I pretty much said who I was. Then of course he says 3 votes lol.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Bah!  I said you shoulda lynched me or SM128 :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Awww I didn't get to vote for supermario128... but that's what I was going to do anyway. Yay town!!!

I can't wait to see what killed SuperAdrianK on night 3, it probably was SM128.

Signature goes here!

Just for fun I'd like to know if SM128 was stripped of his power. Because he accurately described his role but just lied about who he was.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Just for fun I'd like to know if SM128 was stripped of his power. Because he accurately described his role but just lied about who he was.

No, I had my powers the whole time.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Who did you get to switch on the last three nights?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Who did you get to switch on the last three nights?

Well, since I appeared innocent under investigations there was really nothing to do. If I were to appear guilty I could have switched it so you would investigate me one night and then someone would appear guilty since you wouldn't know you were really investigating me. But, since that wasn't the case I really couldn't do anything... I just let everyone do what they we trying to do. If I messed things up liek that I would just look more suspicious in the end.

Nintendo still doomed?

We subspace people got anhillated one by one lol.

All right. 

The last night: You see, Final-Fan's and TruckOSaurus PM were right next to each other. They both targeted theRepublic, but when I read the PMs, I literally "I'd like to "tonight I guess i'll have to go for TruckoSaurus" since I had both their names in my head.... -_- supermario's role also landed on theRepublic, and theRepublic had targeted Final-Fan (ironically) So in the end, it got into a tangled mess after I gave Trucks the investigation that I just had to leave it. 

Night Actions later tonight. Hafta go out. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Thanks for running the game j0, wow that was a long one, 10 days short of 2 months :)

Can someone PM me or wall post me when the signup for the next one starts?  Not sure how to search forums anymore and I'd like to play my 1st game from start to finish :)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos