By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

VOTE: Vetteman94

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:

Your reasoning?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Unvote: Vetteman

Just to be safe... some people seem much to eager to end the day.

Signature goes here!

Tanstalas said:

This was really suspicious. Don't you want to figure out who's lying out of therepublic and mario?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

The only thing that doesn't fit in theRepublic's scenario is that doctors are not allowed to protect themselves (usually).

Also, I'd like to know how Kirby's ability would work. Do you choose someone to copy one night, then use it the next night or does all that happen on the same night?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

@vetteman: While following j0's guidelines not to lose your role. Can you give us any useful information about people's role/abilities/alignment?

Signature goes here!

Vote Count  (Day 5)

Vetteman94: supermario128, Tanstalas (L-2)

supermario128: theRepublic, Vettemna94 (L-2)

Not Voting:  Final-Fan, TruckOSaurus, hatmoza

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 5)

Tanstalas: Vetteman94
hatmoza: theRepublic > > 
supermario128: Vetteman94
Vetteman94: supermario128
TruckOSaurus: Vetteman94 > > 
theRepublic: Vetteman94 > > supermario128
Final-Fan: 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TruckOSaurus said:
The only thing that doesn't fit in theRepublic's scenario is that doctors are not allowed to protect themselves (usually).

Also, I'd like to know how Kirby's ability would work. Do you choose someone to copy one night, then use it the next night or does all that happen on the same night?

Why would therepublic lie though? Vetteman's butt is on the line not his ... unless it's a last second attempt to rescue a fellow scum?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

OK. Now I am almost certain Vetteman and theRepublic are both scum. Therupublic's post is 100% wrong regarding me and SFB saying Vetteman was kirby was just to protect his fellow scum. And then Vetteman comes out of no where even though he has been on yesterday and accusations have been thrown around at him. VETTEMAN IS SCUM, Trucks proved that. And after theRepublic's last post he has to be the only remaining one. It is just to odd the Vetteman comes out of nowhere to vote for me just as therupublic did out of no where like that. If you guys don't see that then I don't know........

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

c03n3nj0 said:

Vote Count  (Day 5)

Vetteman94: supermario128, Tanstalas (L-2)

supermario128: theRepublic, Vettemna94 (L-2)

Not Voting:  Final-Fan, TruckOSaurus, hatmoza

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch - and 3 to double lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 5)

Tanstalas: Vetteman94
hatmoza: theRepublic > > 
supermario128: Vetteman94
Vetteman94: supermario128
TruckOSaurus: Vetteman94 > > 
theRepublic: Vetteman94 > > supermario128
Final-Fan: 

Fixed O:)