By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

theRepublic said:
supermario128 said:

@FF
On night 3 I changed the doctor's target from Vetteman to myself. Turns out I made the right decision as vetteman is scum any way and was worried I might have been killed that night because of how I acted during the day.

I know for a fact that this is a lie.

You can say what you want, but it is not a lie.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theRepublic said:
supermario128 said:

@FF
On night 3 I changed the doctor's target from Vetteman to myself. Turns out I made the right decision as vetteman is scum any way and was worried I might have been killed that night because of how I acted during the day.

Vetteman was not the doctor's target.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Hoho, now things are getting juicy.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Hoho, now things are getting juicy.

Your thoughts?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:
7 players so we need 3 and 3 ... hrm you and vette vote yourselves.

if I was scared, would I volunteer to sacrifice myself for the town? If anything, you're scared because you know you would get lynched tomorrow if me and vette got lynched today ...

At 3 and 3, no one gets lynched.  You need 4 to lynch.

Can you tell us more about mario's slip up? 

Unvote

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
supermario128 said:
theRepublic said:
supermario128 said:

@FF

Vetteman was not the doctor's target.

And the only way you could know this would be if you are the doctor. And even so, I don't know who you targeted. I am just saying what I got in MY PM FROM THE MOD. I pormise I am not lying and have not lied in this game about my role and its night actions. If anything you are the one lying trying to gain the town's trust and they are just falling for it.

Nintendo still doomed?

And Hatmoza calling this a slip up made me LOL. Why would I lie about something like that when I know it would only hurt me in the end. The exact PM I received is as follows:

"Vetteman is experiencing the joys of being protected tonight!

How will you change that?"

Nintendo still doomed?

theRepublic said:

Dtewi/Vetteman94 - Kirby?(via SciFiBoy)

Light bulb!

I think Supermario is telling the truth.  He stole Vetteman's "doctor" protection.  But how did he have doctor protection if the doctor didn't target him?  Answer: He really is Kirby, and copied the abilities of the doctor, and used the ability on himself.  I think that makes him innocent, and Supermario really did switch TruckOSaurus's investigation last night to make him look guilty.

Vote: Supermario

Now Playing

I would be really appreciated if Vetteman would come here and give us his version so we can have aa discussion on this.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I would be really appreciated if Vetteman would come here and give us his version so we can have aa discussion on this.

I was actually just about to post my thoughts on everything that has happened and try and prove my innocence,  but theRepublic did it for me in his last post.  And the slip up I was looking and waiting for was just pointed out by theRepublic.

I am trying not to say to much about my role so I dont lose it,  cause it really can benefit the town.

Vote: supermario128