By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Whats the best Xbox 360 console exclusive??

flowjo said:
slowmo said:
flowjo said:
castle crashers by far

Only if you get 3 other friends looking to really level up their characters too.  The game is boring hand holding newbies through when you're eager to keep piling xp onto your favourite.

so we are talking about the 360 are we not?

so tell me what real 360 only exclusives are there ? im not into gears at all(gears 1 on pc btw) , never liked halo(outdated the day of release, also 1 and 2 on pc) , L4D never liked much rather nazi zombies controls and pacing , so tell me why cant i pick castle crashers ?? i love it end of story

Chill buddy, I wasn't dismissing your choice.  The game is amazing and its just the fact that unless you have friends rated at the same level as your character you're constantly building new guys or your mates get murdered against the harder enemies.  I was just pointing out my one frustration.  There is no shortage of other choices by the way that aren't FPS or TPS games either even if it is the 360.  I poured over 30 hours into Halo Wars and loved every minute of it, on Viva Pinata I only need the 50 hour achievement (10 hours short), there is many more.  If CC is what you've enjoyed the most and put most time into playing thats fine.

@mundus6 - The title clearly states "360 console exclusive", don't even start that debate in this thread which has been very good.

Around the Network

Best are as follows.

Halo

Mass Effect

Lost Odyssey

Crackdown

Forza series

Ninja Blade ( seriously underated, by a long way )

Shadow Complex

Gears Of war series

Blue Dragon

These are all great series. All worth the price of a 360 anyday of the week.

True exclusive:
Gears 2, maybe Forza 3

360/PC exclusive:
Mass Effect 2

Scoobes said:
True exclusive:
Gears 2, maybe Forza 3

360/PC exclusive:
Mass Effect 2

;/

cmeese47 said:

So basically looking at the list 360 has 5 great games Gears 1 2 Mass Effect 1 2 Halo 3 and then a couple good games Crackdown and Left 4 Dead. Makes me wonder how the PS3 or wii would fair

Forza is a AAA series. Dont forget Lost Odyssey either.

Around the Network

Gears, Halo.

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"