By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Whats the best Xbox 360 console exclusive??

Its to hard to choose one, My favorite on my 360 are Mass Effect Series, Gears , Halo , Left for Dead, these are the games I continue to play on my 360

Around the Network

Does 'Xbox360 console exclusive' means its only on a console (example Halo 3), or being the only console that has the game aside from it being on PC as well? (example ME & L4D)

Just trying to get my terminology right =P

Halo 3 but that might go to Alan Wake soon (or Reach).

It's just that simple.

castle crashers by far

I wont count Mass effect and L4D as exclusives, there are only 3 Big AAA exclusives available only on the xbox360 as of now and those are Gears 2 ,H3, Forza3 so out of those 3 i would pick Gears 2.

I am a proud GRAPHICS WHORE.

Around the Network

gears

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

flowjo said:
castle crashers by far

Only if you get 3 other friends looking to really level up their characters too.  The game is boring hand holding newbies through when you're eager to keep piling xp onto your favourite.

Depends what you mean by exclusive, true exclusive or not on PS3. If its not on PS3 i would say Mass Effect 2, true exclusive probably Halo 3.

slowmo said:
flowjo said:
castle crashers by far

Only if you get 3 other friends looking to really level up their characters too.  The game is boring hand holding newbies through when you're eager to keep piling xp onto your favourite.

so we are talking about the 360 are we not?

so tell me what real 360 only exclusives are there ? im not into gears at all(gears 1 on pc btw) , never liked halo(outdated the day of release, also 1 and 2 on pc) , L4D never liked much rather nazi zombies controls and pacing , so tell me why cant i pick castle crashers ?? i love it end of story

gears halo tough call