By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your political ideology? (test included!)

What is your political ideology? (test included!)

Socially Left, Financiall... 35 29.41%

Socially Right, Financial... 19 15.97%

Socially Left, Financially Left (Liberal) 38 31.93%

Socially Right, Financially Left (Communist) 10 8.40%

Socially Moderate, Financ... 8 6.72%

Socially Moderate, Financ... 9 7.56%

Total:119

Well here's mine and can't say I'm surprised at all:

No surprises on the data posted here either as majority of the internet is libertarian as learned in my public policy class.  And most are pretty left on economic issues but generally that is due to youth.  Like most Americans, most move closer to the middle, or moderate as they get older.  In America, most are in that moderate right area, or where I am but a little above the line instead of way below.  However, the parties themselves, as shown are a little more liberal on economic issues than the public probably due to socioeconomic differences.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Rath said:

Hmm, I think I may have moved a square to the right from last time.

Holy shit!

What did you do, ban corporations, implement 95% tax and legalise murder?

No offence. But...wow.

Nah, I just favour regulation, favour social security and oppose the death penalty. It seems to add up somehow...

Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.23

HEHE, I'm damn well near a centrist anachists LOL!

I suppose I'm some sort of socially left, ecenomically pretty centre and very much for civil liberties libertarian? I just put that in the poll that I'm some kind of libertarian. Not sure what exact type or if thats what I actually am.

However you can tell I think people should be able to do whatever the hell they want in most cases.

I took this the other day and was on Noam Chomsky's ear.

i don't even know what these terms are.

Around the Network

Economic Left/Right: -3.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51

Though really most of the time I'm part of the apathetic ideology.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i don't even know what these terms are.

Neither do most people haha.

I cant seem to paste the image, but I got:

Economic left/right: -2.38

Social libertarian/authoritarian: -4.26

FaRmLaNd said:

Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.23

HEHE, I'm damn well near a centrist anachists LOL!

I suppose I'm some sort of socially left, ecenomically pretty centre and very much for civil liberties libertarian? I just put that in the poll that I'm some kind of libertarian. Not sure what exact type or if thats what I actually am.

However you can tell I think people should be able to do whatever the hell they want in most cases.

You'd be classified as an anarchist, I think. Emma Goldman is close to your views, and she was thrown in jail for influencing McKinley's assassain.

Not saying that you have those kinds of views, just that is who scored close to you, as per one of the initial charts (which may be off). Real interesting.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Well considering as a person I'm very against war and violence when it can be avoided I wouldn't say I was close to someone that had anyting to do with an assassination.