By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - It's Here! Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Teaser - Captivate '10

I'm thinking Super Street Fighter IV with even faster gameplay and insane combos.

@ radiant - Same here

Edit: I hope the balancing between characters is better than 2 tho.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
*looks at pants* "oh dear"

Well damn, what a coincidence ... >.< !

Hope RE4 Leon is included! And Zack and Wiki!

NanakiXI said:

Edit: I hope the balancing between characters is better than 2 tho.

I hope not. The complete and utter lack of balance is part of why I loved it so much.

FINALLY! I remember going crazy over the "leaked" screen shots awhile ago and seeing this almost brings a tear to my eye. They better have Deadpool! The "cross between MvC2 and SF4" gameplay art looks pretty good (when Ryu does Shinku Hadoken, I can only assume that is gameplay)

this series is average at best. nothing to get excited about people's.

Around the Network

Thanks, Red XIII! Someone posted the video last night but once again, I was unable to view it. Once again, you have come through for me!! You're quickly becoming one of my favorite posters AND one of my favorite FFVII characters!

Now, is it just me or are those Capcom characters horribly overmatched in every single one of those battles?

oldschoolfool said:
this series is average at best. nothing to get excited about people's.

That my friend is completely subjective when you look at review scores. If this game series was 50/100 or lower I might see your point.

I'm excited as well as other people will be

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

d21lewis said:
Thanks, Red XIII! Someone posted the video last night but once again, I was unable to view it. Once again, you have come through for me!! You're quickly becoming one of my favorite posters AND one of my favorite FFVII characters!

Now, is it just me or are those Capcom characters horribly overmatched in every single one of those battles?

Well I don't know about Ironman vs Morrigan (never played Darkstalkers), but the Hulk and Wolverine are basically indestructable in the Marvel world.  So yes, I would say that both a) the Capcom characters are overmatched and b) comic book characters can be ridiculous at times.

For example, apparently Wolverine has survived being in the center of an atomic explosion, and the Hulk has smashed an asteroid.

d21lewis said:

lol thanks. I rather not perform a half-assed job if I'm going to post something newsworthy. Rather give the hits to this site cause I'm on all the time when I use my PC. I'm just a little sleep deprived tho lol.

Well fuck... Thats it, I'm getting back in to capcom fighting games.