By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you actually good at video games?

I would say I use to be pretty good at them. I could beat everyone I knew at pretty much any game we played. Now, I would say I am decent but not really good anymore. Some where along the line I lost my edge or what have you. I still enjoy them all the same though.

How about you?

Around the Network

I used to not really know if I was good at games or not. I think that beating Demon's Souls has been a validating experience.

Im great, mostly at single player, 2D platformers are my bread and butter, Im also great at FPS and racing games like F-Zero GX

so ya Im cool!

I get better at games when I keep playing them, but it's no natural knack...

i'm really good at memorizing patterns and ia, so i'm quite good in single player. but in multiplayer i often find myself raped by the other players :(

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Around the Network

i always play the games on hardest difficulty because i feel the games are way too easy, its also the reason why i love challenging games like Demon's Souls so much.
i love challenge, i sometimes get carried away with it, even though i do not understand why a lot of people get mad and very frustrated if they lose, i myself just restart and try to do better , even if it toke me dozens of tries. (some people just snap and call everything names)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I guess I should have added I do end up beating most of the games I buy and doing pretty much everything in them, but it takes longer than it use to.

I've always been good, even when I was a kid I'd be a master at every multiplayer N64 game. I think I've gotten worse over the year's though, probably because I have a lot less time to play and so I don't get as much practice in.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Games4Fun said:
I guess I should have added I do end up beating most of the games I buy and doing pretty much everything in them, but it takes longer than it use to.

same here, not because i suck at them but because i don't have that much time like i used to.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

No, that's why I play Final Fantasy :P. And thats why it took me a bazillion hours in that damn water temple,

I found FFXIII (the extra bosses) and The water temple (Oot) harder than demon soul's (probably easy difficulty though I don't remember I played default) for some reasons I know this makes no sense don't flame me. Maybe I'm mentally defecient