By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Arc Rise Fantasia videos from IGN, English dubs

New Arc Rise Fantasia videos from IGN, English dubs

Total:0

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/827/827196/vids_1.html

The game still interests me but the voice acting doesn't sound good. Still hoping for the best.

EDIT: New video from GameSpot. http://www.gamespot.com/wii/rpg/arclightfantasy/video/6262369?tag=gumballs%3Bsubtitle%3B3

There is also a new battle video from IGN but I had a hard time working that one.

Around the Network

my ears are bleeding =(. at least it not as bad as star ocean 4.

is that really the voice acting or did IGN add that in? It's pretty terrible.

Yea it's pretty bad. But maybe I'll just keep subtitles and turn off the voices haha. But I've heard worst so I guess I can't complain too much. Hell sure I can haha.

Ouch that is pretty bad, worse than Baten Kaitos lol
Poor guys, I commend them for trying though. I would imagine there would be a little backlash if there was no English subs.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
Xoj said:
my ears are bleeding =(. at least it not as bad as star ocean 4.

You must be joking. Star Ocean 4's is way better than this (Sarah and Lymle are bad, but the rest are damn fine in my book).

Hopefully it's only these two characters that speak that bad and the rest are OK. I watched the "They Meet" video only by the way.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

The recession has indeed hit Ignition hard. Where the hell did they find these voice actors? I'll still getting it anyways.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Horrible voice acting... It's here an option to keep the original japanese voices?

Horrible voice acting is worse than no voices at all, seriously it reminds me of Eternal Sonata but ES had way better voice acting.

Oddly I've never judged a game on voice acting, but this one is just blatantly bad.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Arg horrible voices!! Owell it is already preorderd guess I will deal with it