By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just found this, and it rocks.

http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cover_id=1716

If ur like me, u probably hate the way Wii Sports came in a lil crappy cardboard container. Just print it out and put it in a DVD case, and ur set.

I guess im a bit paranoid,lol. 

I gotta wii and a psp.

Around the Network

There was another thread.

mM

Actually, Wii Sports stands out in my library because it came in a "crappy cardboard container."

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

You always hear us Europeans complaining about how we get everything dead last, but at least we got our Wii Sports in DVD cases. Weird how the rest of the world still doesn't have them. No time for the US launch, and Nintendo didn't feel like altering a product after release? =/

Yeah Parokki, I'm with you on this one and I'm very happy that I have a DVD case for my Wii Sports! At least for one time us europeans are the privileged! (In gaming that is, in other things we are privileged anyway )

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

Am I the only one that wishes more products (and not just videogames) came with less wasteful packaging?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yip!, although i usually like to go for CDs in cardboard (not the cheap sleeves you get with free CDs but nice, well made cardboard...sometimes might have a plastic bit inside to hold the CD) i do like having proper DVD cases....although this may be because it is rare to see nicely made cardboard ones.

@stof, i agree. I am recently annoyed at the lack of recycleable stuff from supermarkets, loads of packages despite being plastic say "not recycleable" on them (i think it has to be the right type of plastic to recycle) and supposedly we cannot recycle cardboard that has a shiny coating on it, which is almost all packaging.
When you buy multipacks of crisps for instance the crisps are in their own bags, it is possible i suppose that the material best used for packing them in isn't recyclable, i understand that, but the bag that holds all the packets usually say "sorry, not yet recyclable" on them too...WTF!

For my games and movies I like a case but cd cases are useless. I printed out a Wiisports cover on launch day.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

You just found that out, right when I got my Wii the 1st thing I did was make a case for Wii Sports, I couldn't stand that fake case.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

stof said:
Am I the only one that wishes more products (and not just videogames) came with less wasteful packaging?

I agree with you, but not for products that I want to keep for ages like videogames. Such things should have good packaging imo. But food and such things really should not be packed into plastic.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)